Welcome to the “Best Photo of the Week” competition showcasing and celebrating the biodiversity of Planet Earth.
Voting is easy and lots of fun. First click an image and browse through the slideshow.
Then select the three images you like best of all and click the VOTE button at the bottom of the page.
After registering your vote you will be able to see the current status of the voting.
Please leave any comments you might have at the bottom of this page. Voting will remain open for 6 days after which the results will be published.
Kath Aggiss109 votes (17.72%)
Dana Allen58 votes (9.43%)
Leka Huie54 votes (8.78%)
Ruth Thiessen44 votes (7.15%)
Candy McManiman36 votes (5.85%)
Paul Benson32 votes (5.2%)
Howard Cheek28 votes (4.55%)
Noushka Wildlife27 votes (4.39%)
Dave Waddell20 votes (3.25%)
Morkel Erasmus17 votes (2.76%)
Robert Strickland17 votes (2.76%)
DP Joiner16 votes (2.6%)
David DesRochers16 votes (2.6%)
Laval Roy13 votes (2.11%)
Chris Pellaers10 votes (1.63%)
Jill Wussow9 votes (1.46%)
Marcelo Allende8 votes (1.3%)
Scott Simmons8 votes (1.3%)
Julie Feinstein6 votes (0.98%)
Jaliya Rasaputra5 votes (0.81%)
Eric Hamilton5 votes (0.81%)
Ken Billington5 votes (0.81%)
Tzar Sreco4 votes (0.65%)
Jem Babbington3 votes (0.49%)
Maciej Olszewski1 vote (0.16%)
Theresa McLaughlin0 votes (0%)
|The next competition starts on 15 Aug 2015
|Winning photos will be featured on our banner
Conditions of Entry
- You have read and agree to the Terms of Service
- You confirm that the photo copyright belongs to you.
- The photo title and descriptive fields must be completed.
- Photos in frames or with colored borders are not allowed.
- Photos of pets, captive or domestic animals are not allowed.
- Photos not in accordance with conditions of use may be excluded.
- Winning photos will also be featured on our blog’s rotating banner.
- Images should not be duplicated by uploading into more than one gallery.
- Composite photos created by superimposing two or more separate photos not allowed.