Welcome to the “Best Photo of the Week” competition showcasing and celebrating the biodiversity of Planet Earth.
Voting is easy and lots of fun. First click an image and browse through the slideshow.
Then select the three images you like best of all and click the VOTE button at the bottom of the page.
After registering your vote you will be able to see the current status of the voting. Voting will remain open for 6 days after which the results will be published.
Please leave any comments you might have at the bottom of this page.
Julie Monahan68 votes (10.85%)
Peter Beesley62 votes (9.89%)
Bob Shepardson54 votes (8.61%)
Kevin Bartlett47 votes (7.5%)
Bert Van Der Krieken42 votes (6.7%)
Noushka Wildlife40 votes (6.38%)
Jean Marie Prevost38 votes (6.06%)
Sherry Shepardson37 votes (5.9%)
Karin van Zyl34 votes (5.42%)
Tony Murtagh33 votes (5.26%)
Kerry Singleton32 votes (5.1%)
Paamul Jack28 votes (4.47%)
Ian Barker22 votes (3.51%)
Ken Billington22 votes (3.51%)
Kath Aggiss21 votes (3.35%)
Alan De Witt20 votes (3.19%)
Michalis Kotsakis17 votes (2.71%)
Myer Bornstein10 votes (1.59%)
|The next competition starts on 16 Sep 2017|
|Winning photos will be featured on our banner|
Conditions of Entry
- You have read and agree to the Terms of Service
- You confirm that the photo copyright belongs to you.
- The photo title and descriptive fields must be completed.
- Photos in frames or with colored borders are not allowed.
- Photos of pets, captive or domestic animals are not allowed.
- Photos of paintings or drawings of wild animals are not allowed.
- Photos not in accordance with conditions of use may be excluded.
- Winning photos will also be featured on our blog’s rotating banner.
- Images should not be duplicated by uploading into more than one gallery.
- Composite photos created by superimposing two or more separate photos not allowed.