Welcome to the “Best Photo of the Week” competition showcasing and celebrating the biodiversity of Planet Earth.
This week’s featured image: Fernandinas Flicker (Colaptes fernandinae) perched on a branch in Cuba by Glenn Bartley
Voting is easy and lots of fun. First click an image and browse through the slideshow.
Then select the three images you like best of all and click the VOTE button at the bottom of the page. After registering your vote you will be able to see the current status of the voting.
Please leave any comments you might have at the bottom of this page. Voting will remain open for 6 days after which the results will be published.
Mike Barth66 votes (15.71%)
Robert Strickland44 votes (10.48%)
Mike & Glen Heramb44 votes (10.48%)
Tony Palliser42 votes (10%)
Michael Pope30 votes (7.14%)
Glenn Perrigo20 votes (4.76%)
Satish Ranadive17 votes (4.05%)
Myer Bornstein17 votes (4.05%)
Noushka Wildlife15 votes (3.57%)
Joelle Budden13 votes (3.1%)
Jaliya Rasaputra12 votes (2.86%)
Jean-Luc Baron11 votes (2.62%)
Lew Scharpf11 votes (2.62%)
Luc Van den Bergh11 votes (2.62%)
Laval Roy8 votes (1.9%)
Vipul Ramanuj7 votes (1.67%)
Andrea Hergersberg7 votes (1.67%)
Elizabeth Dallet3 votes (0.71%)
Juan Fernandez3 votes (0.71%)
Ken Billington3 votes (0.71%)
Marek Kocan3 votes (0.71%)
Dave Waddell2 votes (0.48%)
Ragoo Rao1 vote (0.24%)
|The next competition starts on 17 Jan 2015|
|Winning photos will be featured on our banner|
Conditions of Entry
- You have read and agree to the Terms of Service
- You confirm that the photo copyright belongs to you.
- The photo title and descriptive fields must be completed.
- Photos in frames or with colored borders are not allowed.
- Photos of pets, captive or domestic animals are not allowed.
- Photos not in accordance with conditions of use may be excluded.
- Winning photos will also be featured on our blog’s rotating banner.
- Images should not be duplicated by uploading into more than one gallery.
- Composite photos created by superimposing two or more separate photos not allowed.