Welcome to the “Best Photo of the Week” competition showcasing and celebrating the biodiversity of Planet Earth.
Voting is easy and lots of fun. First click an image and browse through the slideshow.
Then select the three images you like best of all and click the VOTE button at the bottom of the page.
After registering your vote you will be able to see the current status of the voting. Voting will remain open for 6 days after which the results will be published.
Please leave any comments you might have at the bottom of this page.
David DesRochers111 votes (12.05%)
Dave Richards110 votes (11.94%)
Paamul Jack100 votes (10.86%)
Kerry Singleton100 votes (10.86%)
Bob Shepardson57 votes (6.19%)
John Anderson54 votes (5.86%)
Juan Fernandez51 votes (5.54%)
Myer Bornstein49 votes (5.32%)
Noushka Wildlife44 votes (4.78%)
Walter Baliero42 votes (4.56%)
Kath Aggiss42 votes (4.56%)
Jaliya Rasaputra40 votes (4.34%)
Lisa Manifold38 votes (4.13%)
Andrew Johnson15 votes (1.63%)
Antonis Tsaknakis14 votes (1.52%)
Michalis Kotsakis13 votes (1.41%)
Ken Billington11 votes (1.19%)
David Barr10 votes (1.09%)
Miguel Sammartino7 votes (0.76%)
Luis Pollack7 votes (0.76%)
|The next competition starts on 18 Feb 2017
|Winning photos will be featured on our banner
Conditions of Entry
- You have read and agree to the Terms of Service
- You confirm that the photo copyright belongs to you.
- The photo title and descriptive fields must be completed.
- Photos in frames or with colored borders are not allowed.
- Photos of pets, captive or domestic animals are not allowed.
- Photos of paintings or drawings of wild animals are not allowed.
- Photos not in accordance with conditions of use may be excluded.
- Winning photos will also be featured on our blog’s rotating banner.
- Images should not be duplicated by uploading into more than one gallery.
- Composite photos created by superimposing two or more separate photos not allowed.