Welcome to the “Best Photo of the Week” competition showcasing and celebrating the biodiversity of Planet Earth.
Voting is easy and lots of fun. First click an image and browse through the slideshow.
Then select the three images you like best of all and click the VOTE button at the bottom of the page.
After registering your vote you will be able to see the current status of the voting. Voting will remain open for 6 days after which the results will be published.
Please leave any comments you might have at the bottom of this page.
Sherry Shepardson73 votes (11.99%)
Bob Shepardson72 votes (11.82%)
Walter Nussbaumer63 votes (10.34%)
Michalis Kotsakis50 votes (8.21%)
Raj Dhage40 votes (6.57%)
Kath Aggiss38 votes (6.24%)
Kerry Singleton37 votes (6.08%)
Ken Billington33 votes (5.42%)
Noushka Wildlife30 votes (4.93%)
Dave Richards24 votes (3.94%)
Paamul Jack23 votes (3.78%)
Candy McManiman22 votes (3.61%)
Krishna Moorthy18 votes (2.96%)
Rahul Sarkale17 votes (2.79%)
James Hamilton-Bird17 votes (2.79%)
Jaliya Rasaputra14 votes (2.3%)
Vinayak Yardi14 votes (2.3%)
Ronit Dutta9 votes (1.48%)
Rob Belterman7 votes (1.15%)
Myer Bornstein7 votes (1.15%)
Hymakar Valluru1 vote (0.16%)
|The next competition starts on 18 Mar 2017
|Winning photos will be featured on our banner
Conditions of Entry
- You have read and agree to the Terms of Service
- You confirm that the photo copyright belongs to you.
- The photo title and descriptive fields must be completed.
- Photos in frames or with colored borders are not allowed.
- Photos of pets, captive or domestic animals are not allowed.
- Photos of paintings or drawings of wild animals are not allowed.
- Photos not in accordance with conditions of use may be excluded.
- Winning photos will also be featured on our blog’s rotating banner.
- Images should not be duplicated by uploading into more than one gallery.
- Composite photos created by superimposing two or more separate photos not allowed.