Welcome to the “Best Photo of the Week” competition showcasing and celebrating the biodiversity of Planet Earth.
Voting is easy and lots of fun. First click an image and browse through the slideshow.
Then select the three images you like best of all and click the VOTE button at the bottom of the page.
After registering your vote you will be able to see the current status of the voting. Voting will remain open for 6 days after which the results will be published.
Please leave any comments you might have at the bottom of this page.
Bob Shepardson73 votes (12.11%)
Kerry Singleton72 votes (11.94%)
Ian Barker63 votes (10.45%)
Adrian Rusu59 votes (9.78%)
Peter Beesley55 votes (9.12%)
Noushka Wildlife39 votes (6.47%)
Sherry Shepardson37 votes (6.14%)
Michalis Kotsakis34 votes (5.64%)
Bhasmang Mehta27 votes (4.48%)
Ragoo Rao19 votes (3.15%)
Kath Aggiss17 votes (2.82%)
John Anderson17 votes (2.82%)
Jaliya Rasaputra14 votes (2.32%)
Joelle Budden14 votes (2.32%)
Ken Billington13 votes (2.16%)
Jarbas Mattos10 votes (1.66%)
Theresa Kemp10 votes (1.66%)
Sophie Parker9 votes (1.49%)
Dharmesh Patel8 votes (1.33%)
Reima Rönkkö6 votes (1%)
Bob Swan6 votes (1%)
Somil Makadia1 vote (0.17%)
|The next competition starts on 19 Aug 2017|
|Winning photos will be featured on our banner|
Conditions of Entry
- You have read and agree to the Terms of Service
- You confirm that the photo copyright belongs to you.
- The photo title and descriptive fields must be completed.
- Photos in frames or with colored borders are not allowed.
- Photos of pets, captive or domestic animals are not allowed.
- Photos of paintings or drawings of wild animals are not allowed.
- Photos not in accordance with conditions of use may be excluded.
- Winning photos will also be featured on our blog’s rotating banner.
- Images should not be duplicated by uploading into more than one gallery.
- Composite photos created by superimposing two or more separate photos not allowed.