During the last week our members have again entered some outstanding top-ranking wildlife images for the “Best Photo of the Week” competition.
Click on the first image and then page through the slideshow. Please select the three images you like best of all and VOTE for them at the bottom of this page. Voting will remain open for 6 days after which the results will be published.
After registering your 3 votes you’ll be able to see which images our other readers have chosen. You may wish to return to this page during the week to see how the voting is proceeding.
Please leave comments at the bottom of this page.
Which 3 photos from last week did you like best of all?
- 'The Law Breaker' by Raj Dhage (13%, 54 Votes)
- 'Catch me if you can!' by Tom Coetzee (12%, 53 Votes)
- 'Anna & Crocasmia' by Tim Kuhn (11%, 45 Votes)
- 'Colors Rising - Monarch' by Howard Cheek (9%, 39 Votes)
- 'Lynx Family Portrait' by Roxyfotografie.nl (8%, 33 Votes)
- 'Harpy Eagle' by Betty Wills (7%, 30 Votes)
- 'Bull Moose Standoff' by Don Getty (6%, 24 Votes)
- 'White Ibis over The Gulf'' by Glenn Perrigo (6%, 24 Votes)
- 'A flash of blue in the boreal forest - Eastern Bluebird' by Laval Roy (5%, 23 Votes)
- 'Scarlet-headed Blackbird' by Jefferson Silva (3%, 14 Votes)
- 'I have an itch' by Lori Huff (3%, 14 Votes)
- 'Prinia collecting nesting material' by Santosh Mulik, Pune, India (3%, 13 Votes)
- 'Blue Wing Kookaburra staring at me' by Dennis Righetti (3%, 12 Votes)
- 'White Ibis in Sanibel' by Carolyn Zurbriggen (2%, 9 Votes)
- 'Sleepy Time Squirrel' by Joelle Budden (2%, 9 Votes)
- 'Hog Deer Mating' by Karunakanth Bathula (2%, 9 Votes)
- 'Kingfisher Male' by Keith Bannister (2%, 8 Votes)
- 'Michigan Eastern Bluebird' by Lee Miller (2%, 8 Votes)
- 'Heron' by Simon Millward (1%, 4 Votes)
Total Voters: 160
Now that you’ve voted, submit your photo for:
Don’t delay! Do it today.
Conditions of Entry
1) The photo must have been taken by you, and you own the copyright.
2) The photo description must include a caption and your name.
2) Entries will be limited to one original photo per person.
4) Photos of pets, captive or domesticated animals are not allowed.
5) Photos not in accordance with conditions of entry may be excluded.
6) Winning photos will also be featured on our blog’s rotating banner.