Welcome to the “Best Photo of the Week” competition showcasing and celebrating the biodiversity of Planet Earth.
Voting is easy and lots of fun. First click an image and browse through the slideshow.
Then select the three images you like best of all and click the VOTE button at the bottom of the page.
After registering your vote you will be able to see the current status of the voting. Voting will remain open for 6 days after which the results will be published.
Please leave any comments you might have at the bottom of this page.
Sahasrangshu Choudhury71 votes (11.06%)
Rita Caluori68 votes (10.59%)
Alan Jonker63 votes (9.81%)
Terence Land53 votes (8.26%)
Kath Aggiss45 votes (7.01%)
Ken Billington41 votes (6.39%)
Sergio Ujevic40 votes (6.23%)
Myer Bornstein37 votes (5.76%)
Noushka Wildlife33 votes (5.14%)
Dave Waddell30 votes (4.67%)
Dana Allen27 votes (4.21%)
Vasant Jayaguru24 votes (3.74%)
Stephen Daly14 votes (2.18%)
Jaliya Rasaputra13 votes (2.02%)
Simon Colenutt13 votes (2.02%)
Marcelo Allende12 votes (1.87%)
Jem Babbington12 votes (1.87%)
Daniël Koop12 votes (1.87%)
Michalis Kotsakis10 votes (1.56%)
Bob Pelkey9 votes (1.4%)
Laura Erickson6 votes (0.93%)
Brian Anderson6 votes (0.93%)
Josie Brendle2 votes (0.31%)
Juan Fernandez1 vote (0.16%)
|The next competition starts on 20 Aug 2016
|Winning photos will be featured on our banner
Conditions of Entry
- You have read and agree to the Terms of Service
- You confirm that the photo copyright belongs to you.
- The photo title and descriptive fields must be completed.
- Photos in frames or with colored borders are not allowed.
- Photos of pets, captive or domestic animals are not allowed.
- Photos not in accordance with conditions of use may be excluded.
- Winning photos will also be featured on our blog’s rotating banner.
- Images should not be duplicated by uploading into more than one gallery.
- Composite photos created by superimposing two or more separate photos not allowed.