Welcome to the newly designed “Best Photo of the Week” competition. Voting is now easier and a lot more fun. First click an image and browse through the slideshow.
Then select the three images you like best of all and click the VOTE button at the bottom of the page. After registering your vote you will be able to see the current status of the voting.
Please leave any comments you might have at the bottom of this page. Voting will remain open for 6 days after which the results will be published.
Jim Ehle41 votes (10.2%)
Nitin Jain38 votes (9.45%)
Myer Bornstein36 votes (8.96%)
Dean Eades34 votes (8.46%)
Howard Cheek29 votes (7.21%)
Jonathan Serrano25 votes (6.22%)
Noushka Wildlife22 votes (5.47%)
Vincent McNutt22 votes (5.47%)
Laval Roy21 votes (5.22%)
Eric Hamilton21 votes (5.22%)
Leigh Lofgren18 votes (4.48%)
Glenn Perrigo16 votes (3.98%)
Vinayak Yardi12 votes (2.99%)
Candice Botha11 votes (2.74%)
Paamul Jack10 votes (2.49%)
Ken Billington9 votes (2.24%)
Robert Strickland8 votes (1.99%)
Joellec5 votes (1.24%)
Vijayendra Desai5 votes (1.24%)
Jaliya Rasaputra5 votes (1.24%)
Erika Schroedersecker5 votes (1.24%)
Somil Makadia4 votes (1%)
Mehran Kamal3 votes (0.75%)
Ragoo Rao2 votes (0.5%)
Ghosh Dwaipayan0 votes (0%)
Now that you’ve voted, submit your photo for:
Don’t delay! Do it today.
Conditions of Entry
- You have read and agree to the Terms of Service
- You confirm that the photo copyright belongs to you.
- The photo title and descriptive fields must be completed.
- Photos of pets, captive or domestic animals are not allowed.
- Photos not in accordance with conditions of use may be excluded.
- Winning photos will also be featured on our blog’s rotating banner.