During the last week our members have again entered some outstanding top-ranking wildlife images for the “Best Photo of the Week” competition.
Click on the first image and then page through the slideshow. Please select the three images you like best of all and VOTE for them at the bottom of this page (to ensure fairness you must cast 3 votes). Voting will remain open for 6 days after which the results will be published.
After registering your 3 votes you’ll be able to see which images our other readers have chosen. You may wish to return to this page during the week to see how the voting is proceeding.
Please leave comments at the bottom of this page.
Which 3 photos from last week did you like best of all?
- 'Grey Fox in Snow' by David Courtenay (14%, 68 Votes)
- 'Mother and Son' by Walter Baliero (11%, 52 Votes)
- 'Smile' by Silvestr Szabó (10%, 49 Votes)
- 'Little Bee-eater tossing a bee' by Don Getty (9%, 44 Votes)
- 'Acrobat' by Silvestr Szabo (6%, 29 Votes)
- 'Great Horned Owl On Eggs' by Nancy Elwood (6%, 29 Votes)
- 'Happiness is ...' by Kathy Langbridge (6%, 29 Votes)
- 'Lion cub temper tantrum' by Johann van Heerden (6%, 27 Votes)
- 'Born To Run' by Lisa J. Waggoner (5%, 26 Votes)
- 'Landing' - by Shreyas Shripad Kashalkar (5%, 24 Votes)
- 'Great Horned Owl' by Rio Selva (4%, 17 Votes)
- 'Yellow Wonder' by Nitin Bhardwaj (3%, 14 Votes)
- 'Winter Card' by Howard Cheek (3%, 13 Votes)
- 'Bubble Bath' by Mandy Liddle (2%, 9 Votes)
- 'Spot-necked Warbler, the quick and fast moving beauty' by Prin Pattawaro (2%, 9 Votes)
- 'White-tailed Nightjar' by Andrew Whittaker (2%, 9 Votes)
- 'Green Woodpecker' by Maciej Olszewski (1%, 7 Votes)
- 'Male Bearded Reedling (Panurus biarmicus)' by Michalis Kotsakis (1%, 7 Votes)
- 'European Spoonbill' by Brian McCombe (1%, 5 Votes)
- 'Leaf Insect' by Andrew Butterfield (1%, 5 Votes)
- 'Osprey' by Terence Land (1%, 4 Votes)
- 'Spring Fling (Pseudacris regilla)' by Virgil Hawkes (0%, 2 Votes)
Total Voters: 175
Now that you’ve voted, submit your photo for:
Don’t delay! Do it today.
Conditions of Entry
1) The photo must have been taken by you, and you own the copyright.
2) The photo description must include a caption and your name.
2) Entries will be limited to one original photo per person.
4) Photos of pets, captive or domesticated animals are not allowed.
5) Photos not in accordance with conditions of entry may be excluded.
6) Winning photos will also be featured on our blog’s rotating banner.
7) Voters casting only 1 vote (instead of 3) may have their vote disqualified.
8) You have read and agree to our Terms of Service.