Welcome to the “Best Photo of the Week” competition showcasing and celebrating the biodiversity of Planet Earth.
Voting is easy and lots of fun. First click an image and browse through the slideshow.
Then select the three images you like best of all and click the VOTE button at the bottom of the page.
After registering your vote you will be able to see the current status of the voting. Voting will remain open for 6 days after which the results will be published.
Please leave any comments you might have at the bottom of this page.
Dave Waddell118 votes (11.74%)
Glenn Perrigo92 votes (9.15%)
Kerry Singleton92 votes (9.15%)
Bob Shepardson78 votes (7.76%)
Paamul Jack70 votes (6.97%)
Dave Richards62 votes (6.17%)
Terence Land52 votes (5.17%)
Alison Williams51 votes (5.07%)
Stephen Harper43 votes (4.28%)
Andrew Smith40 votes (3.98%)
Paul Wild37 votes (3.68%)
Vasant Jayaguru34 votes (3.38%)
Michalis Kotsakis34 votes (3.38%)
Deepa Priya27 votes (2.69%)
Antonis Tsaknakis26 votes (2.59%)
Lisa Manifold25 votes (2.49%)
Juan Fernandez25 votes (2.49%)
Myer Bornstein22 votes (2.19%)
Candy McManiman21 votes (2.09%)
Wayne Vaughn16 votes (1.59%)
James Hamilton-Bird14 votes (1.39%)
Ken Billington13 votes (1.29%)
Bob Swan13 votes (1.29%)
|The next competition starts on 21 Jan 2017|
|Winning photos will be featured on our banner|
Conditions of Entry
- You have read and agree to the Terms of Service
- You confirm that the photo copyright belongs to you.
- The photo title and descriptive fields must be completed.
- Photos in frames or with colored borders are not allowed.
- Photos of pets, captive or domestic animals are not allowed.
- Photos of paintings or drawings of wild animals are not allowed.
- Photos not in accordance with conditions of use may be excluded.
- Winning photos will also be featured on our blog’s rotating banner.
- Images should not be duplicated by uploading into more than one gallery.
- Composite photos created by superimposing two or more separate photos not allowed.