During the last week our members have again entered some outstanding top-ranking wildlife images for the “Best Photo of the Week” competition.
Click on the first image and then page through the slideshow. Please select the three images you like best of all and VOTE for them at the bottom of this page. Voting will remain open for 6 days after which the results will be published.
After registering your 3 votes you’ll be able to see which images our other readers have chosen. You may wish to return to this page during the week to see how the voting is proceeding. You may also leave comments at the bottom of this page if you wish.
Which 3 photos from last week did you like best of all?
- 'Hang Time' (Leopard Frog)' by Howard Cheek (18%, 57 Votes)
- 'Angry Kingfisher' by Keith Bannister (15%, 48 Votes)
- 'Striped Skunk and Kitten' by Glenn Perrigo (13%, 43 Votes)
- 'Trout Surfing' by Jamie MacArthur (11%, 36 Votes)
- 'Red Fox' by Walter Nussbaumer (10%, 31 Votes)
- 'Watersnipe' by Willem de Wolf (6%, 21 Votes)
- 'Picaflor Rubí Sephanoides Sephanoides' by Susana Serrano (5%, 17 Votes)
- 'Yellow-crowned Night Heron' by Kimberly Bohon (4%, 14 Votes)
- 'Sharp-Skinned Hawk' by Joelle Budden (3%, 10 Votes)
- 'Time for a nap' by Lori Huff (2%, 8 Votes)
- 'Canada Goose Family' by Joachim Ruhstein (2%, 8 Votes)
- 'Black Vulture Table Manners' by Ken Adams (2%, 7 Votes)
- 'Flamingo on a Rest' by Santosh Mulik, Pune, India (2%, 7 Votes)
- 'Female Darter on lookout' by Sonal Malhotra (2%, 5 Votes)
- 'Garcita Blanca' by Gabriel Casas (1%, 4 Votes)
- 'Blauwe Reiger' by Jan Konter (1%, 3 Votes)
- 'Angry Bird, (American Robin)' by Omar Loza (1%, 3 Votes)
- 'Male Stonechat eating lunch' by Simon Millward (1%, 2 Votes)
Total Voters: 121
Now that you’ve voted, submit your photo for:
Don’t delay! Do it today.
Conditions of Entry
1) The photo must have been taken by you, and you own the copyright.
2) The photo description must include a caption and your name.
2) Entries will be limited to one original photo per person.
4) Photos of pets, captive or domesticated animals are not allowed.
5) Photos not in accordance with conditions of entry may be excluded.
6) Winning photos will also be featured on our blog’s rotating banner.