Welcome to the “Best Photo of the Week” competition showcasing and celebrating the biodiversity of Planet Earth.
Voting is easy and lots of fun. First click an image and browse through the slideshow.
Then select the three images you like best of all and click the VOTE button at the bottom of the page.
After registering your vote you will be able to see the current status of the voting. Voting will remain open for 6 days after which the results will be published.
Please leave any comments you might have at the bottom of this page.
Antonis Tsaknakis102 votes (16.04%)
Marcia Young78 votes (12.26%)
Noushka Wildlife60 votes (9.43%)
Sherry Shepardson51 votes (8.02%)
Alan De Witt49 votes (7.7%)
Bob Shepardson48 votes (7.55%)
Kerry Singleton37 votes (5.82%)
Raj Dhage32 votes (5.03%)
Jean Marie Prevost29 votes (4.56%)
Vipul Ramanuj26 votes (4.09%)
Paamul Jack23 votes (3.62%)
Lieve Snellings18 votes (2.83%)
Leigh Lofgren16 votes (2.52%)
Ken Billington16 votes (2.52%)
Jaliya Rasaputra12 votes (1.89%)
James Hamilton-Bird10 votes (1.57%)
Ragoo Rao6 votes (0.94%)
Ghosh Dwaipayan5 votes (0.79%)
Vinayak Yardi5 votes (0.79%)
Reima Rönkkö4 votes (0.63%)
Alain Pascua4 votes (0.63%)
John Wright4 votes (0.63%)
Eija Rönkkö1 vote (0.16%)
|The next competition starts on 22 July 2017|
|Winning photos will be featured on our banner|
Conditions of Entry
- You have read and agree to the Terms of Service
- You confirm that the photo copyright belongs to you.
- The photo title and descriptive fields must be completed.
- Photos in frames or with colored borders are not allowed.
- Photos of pets, captive or domestic animals are not allowed.
- Photos of paintings or drawings of wild animals are not allowed.
- Photos not in accordance with conditions of use may be excluded.
- Winning photos will also be featured on our blog’s rotating banner.
- Images should not be duplicated by uploading into more than one gallery.
- Composite photos created by superimposing two or more separate photos not allowed.