During the last week our members have again entered some outstanding top-ranking wildlife images for the “Best Photo of the Week” competition.
Click on the first image and then page through the slideshow. Please select the three images you like best of all and VOTE for them at the bottom of this page (to ensure fairness you must cast 3 votes). Voting will remain open for 6 days after which the results will be published.
After registering your 3 votes you’ll be able to see which images our other readers have chosen. You may wish to return to this page during the week to see how the voting is proceeding.
Please leave comments at the bottom of this page.
Which 3 photos from last week did you like best of all?
- Peruvian Cock-of-the-Rock by Michael Tweddle (19%, 121 Votes)
- Break(fast) by Ionel Onofras (10%, 64 Votes)
- Harrier with Egg by Nitin Jain (7%, 47 Votes)
- Taking off from a lake by Walter Baliero (7%, 44 Votes)
- Mothers Pride by Exposuretours (7%, 43 Votes)
- Spectacled Owl by Glenn Perrigo (6%, 38 Votes)
- Black Skimmer by Herman Veenendaal (6%, 36 Votes)
- Flamingos in Fuente de Piedra Natural Park, Spain by Juan Tebar (6%, 36 Votes)
- Asian Paradise flycatcher by Vinayak Yardi (5%, 30 Votes)
- Common Kingfisher by Raj Dhage (4%, 24 Votes)
- Do not disturb! by Sheila Higginson (3%, 18 Votes)
- Eagle in Tree by Calvin May (3%, 18 Votes)
- Giant Wood-Rail by Jefferson Silva (3%, 18 Votes)
- Ruby face by Noushka Lavril (3%, 17 Votes)
- Afraid of His Own Shadow by Paamul Jack (3%, 17 Votes)
- Perfect landing, West-mexican Chachalaca by Laval Roy (3%, 16 Votes)
- Sounds like.. by Sadru Patel (2%, 15 Votes)
- Pileated Woodpecker Dance by Terence Land (2%, 14 Votes)
- Bald Eagle by Robert Strickland (2%, 11 Votes)
- Lucaminc Rose Ring Parakeet by Vijayendra Desai (1%, 7 Votes)
- Albino baby Howler Monkey by Freddy Madrigal (1%, 6 Votes)
Total Voters: 254
Now that you’ve voted, submit your photo for:
Don’t delay! Do it today.
Conditions of Entry
1) The photo must have been taken by you, and you own the copyright.
2) The photo description must include a caption and your name.
2) Entries will be limited to one original photo per person.
4) Photos of pets, captive or domesticated animals are not allowed.
5) Photos not in accordance with conditions of entry may be excluded.
6) Winning photos will also be featured on our blog’s rotating banner.
7) Voters casting only 1 vote (instead of 3) may have their vote disqualified.
8) You have read and agree to our Terms of Service.