Welcome to the newly designed “Best Photo of the Week” competition. Voting is now easier and a lot more fun. First click an image and browse through the slideshow.
Then select the three images you like best of all and click the VOTE button at the bottom of the page. After registering your vote you will be able to see the current status of the voting.
Please leave any comments you might have at the bottom of this page. Voting will remain open for 6 days after which the results will be published.
Candice Botha44 votes (10.4%)
Glenn Perrigo42 votes (9.93%)
Howard Cheek41 votes (9.69%)
Jacqueline Deely34 votes (8.04%)
Kath Aggiss26 votes (6.15%)
Nitin Jain23 votes (5.44%)
Ali Özkan21 votes (4.96%)
Mike & Glen Heramb20 votes (4.73%)
Paamul Jack17 votes (4.02%)
Andrew Butterfield17 votes (4.02%)
Jonathan Serrano14 votes (3.31%)
Dharmesh Patel13 votes (3.07%)
Bouke Atema13 votes (3.07%)
Aayush Dudhiya13 votes (3.07%)
William Birdsong12 votes (2.84%)
Ken Billington12 votes (2.84%)
Michalis Kotsakis12 votes (2.84%)
Jefferson Silva7 votes (1.65%)
Andrew Smith6 votes (1.42%)
Erika Schroedersecker6 votes (1.42%)
Eric Hamilton6 votes (1.42%)
Ghosh Dwaipayan6 votes (1.42%)
Pranesh Kodancha6 votes (1.42%)
Muzamil Shaikh4 votes (0.95%)
Jaliya Rasaputra3 votes (0.71%)
Erik Sanders3 votes (0.71%)
Ragoo Rao2 votes (0.47%)
Now that you’ve voted, submit your photo for:
Don’t delay! Do it today.
Conditions of Entry
- You have read and agree to the Terms of Service
- You confirm that the photo copyright belongs to you.
- The photo title and descriptive fields must be completed.
- Photos of pets, captive or domestic animals are not allowed.
- Photos not in accordance with conditions of use may be excluded.
- Winning photos will also be featured on our blog’s rotating banner.