Welcome to the “Best Photo of the Week” competition showcasing and celebrating the biodiversity of Planet Earth.
Voting is easy and lots of fun. First click an image and browse through the slideshow.
Then select the three images you like best of all and click the VOTE button at the bottom of the page.
After registering your vote you will be able to see the current status of the voting. Voting will remain open for 6 days after which the results will be published.
Please leave any comments you might have at the bottom of this page.
Antonis Tsaknakis84 votes (11.24%)
Bryan Pereira72 votes (9.64%)
Rita Caluori63 votes (8.43%)
Bob Shepardson59 votes (7.9%)
Kerry Singleton53 votes (7.1%)
Alan De Witt47 votes (6.29%)
David Barr38 votes (5.09%)
Paamul Jack37 votes (4.95%)
Eduardo Delgado33 votes (4.42%)
Kath Aggiss32 votes (4.28%)
Noushka Wildlife31 votes (4.15%)
Stephen Harper30 votes (4.02%)
Paul Wild28 votes (3.75%)
Glenn Perrigo27 votes (3.61%)
Jaliya Rasaputra25 votes (3.35%)
Bob Swan23 votes (3.08%)
Dave Waddell22 votes (2.95%)
Ken Billington22 votes (2.95%)
Bert Van Der Krieken21 votes (2.81%)
|The next competition starts on 24 Dec 2016
|Winning photos will be featured on our banner
Conditions of Entry
- You have read and agree to the Terms of Service
- You confirm that the photo copyright belongs to you.
- The photo title and descriptive fields must be completed.
- Photos in frames or with colored borders are not allowed.
- Photos of pets, captive or domestic animals are not allowed.
- Photos of paintings or drawings of wild animals are not allowed.
- Photos not in accordance with conditions of use may be excluded.
- Winning photos will also be featured on our blog’s rotating banner.
- Images should not be duplicated by uploading into more than one gallery.
- Composite photos created by superimposing two or more separate photos not allowed.