Welcome to the “Best Photo of the Week” competition showcasing and celebrating the biodiversity of Planet Earth.
Voting is easy and lots of fun. First click an image and browse through the slideshow.
Then select the three images you like best of all and click the VOTE button at the bottom of the page.
After registering your vote you will be able to see the current status of the voting. Voting will remain open for 6 days after which the results will be published.
Please leave any comments you might have at the bottom of this page.
Bob Shepardson89 votes (12.9%)
Antonis Tsaknakis66 votes (9.57%)
Sherry Shepardson64 votes (9.28%)
Charles Vanpraet62 votes (8.99%)
Kerry Singleton57 votes (8.26%)
Geoff Stimpson42 votes (6.09%)
Noushka Wildlife40 votes (5.8%)
Diane Stuckey38 votes (5.51%)
Myer Bornstein36 votes (5.22%)
Eija Rönkkö23 votes (3.33%)
Paamul Jack20 votes (2.9%)
Reima Rönkkö19 votes (2.75%)
Bert Van Der Krieken17 votes (2.46%)
Ken Billington16 votes (2.32%)
Sankar Singha15 votes (2.17%)
Ghosh Dwaipayan14 votes (2.03%)
Ragoo Rao14 votes (2.03%)
Michalis Kotsakis14 votes (2.03%)
Vinayak Yardi13 votes (1.88%)
Jaliya Rasaputra12 votes (1.74%)
Chris Glisson10 votes (1.45%)
Jean-Luc Baron9 votes (1.3%)
|The next competition starts on 24 June 2017|
|Winning photos will be featured on our banner|
Conditions of Entry
- You have read and agree to the Terms of Service
- You confirm that the photo copyright belongs to you.
- The photo title and descriptive fields must be completed.
- Photos in frames or with colored borders are not allowed.
- Photos of pets, captive or domestic animals are not allowed.
- Photos of paintings or drawings of wild animals are not allowed.
- Photos not in accordance with conditions of use may be excluded.
- Winning photos will also be featured on our blog’s rotating banner.
- Images should not be duplicated by uploading into more than one gallery.
- Composite photos created by superimposing two or more separate photos not allowed.