Welcome to the “Best Photo of the Week” competition showcasing and celebrating the biodiversity of Planet Earth.
Voting is easy and lots of fun. First click an image and browse through the slideshow.
Then select the three images you like best of all and click the VOTE button at the bottom of the page.
After registering your vote you will be able to see the current status of the voting. Voting will remain open for 6 days after which the results will be published.
Please leave any comments you might have at the bottom of this page.
Myer Bornstein60 votes (9.8%)
Stuart Jamieson50 votes (8.17%)
Augusto Atturo46 votes (7.52%)
Sherri Simms45 votes (7.35%)
Howard Cheek39 votes (6.37%)
Frederic Consejo39 votes (6.37%)
Leka Huie38 votes (6.21%)
Jacqueline Deely32 votes (5.23%)
Robert Strickland29 votes (4.74%)
Sahasrangshu Choudhury29 votes (4.74%)
Glenn Perrigo23 votes (3.76%)
Dave Waddell21 votes (3.43%)
Dana Allen19 votes (3.1%)
Per-Eric Svahn19 votes (3.1%)
Ken Billington15 votes (2.45%)
Hannes Potgieter15 votes (2.45%)
Jill Wussow13 votes (2.12%)
Jem Babbington12 votes (1.96%)
James Hamilton-Bird12 votes (1.96%)
Adam Riley11 votes (1.8%)
Ruth Skarlatos9 votes (1.47%)
Robert Tovey9 votes (1.47%)
Candy McManiman7 votes (1.14%)
Marcelo Allende7 votes (1.14%)
Julie Feinstein7 votes (1.14%)
Scott Simmons6 votes (0.98%)
|The next competition starts on 24 Oct 2015
|Winning photos will be featured on our banner
Conditions of Entry
- You have read and agree to the Terms of Service
- You confirm that the photo copyright belongs to you.
- The photo title and descriptive fields must be completed.
- Photos in frames or with colored borders are not allowed.
- Photos of pets, captive or domestic animals are not allowed.
- Photos not in accordance with conditions of use may be excluded.
- Winning photos will also be featured on our blog’s rotating banner.
- Images should not be duplicated by uploading into more than one gallery.
- Composite photos created by superimposing two or more separate photos not allowed.