Welcome to the “Best Photo of the Week” competition showcasing and celebrating the biodiversity of Planet Earth.
Voting is easy and lots of fun. First click an image and browse through the slideshow.
Then select the three images you like best of all and click the VOTE button at the bottom of the page.
After registering your vote you will be able to see the current status of the voting.
Please leave any comments you might have at the bottom of this page. Voting will remain open for 6 days after which the results will be published.
Juan Carlos Vindas79 votes (17.67%)
Rick Lieder42 votes (9.4%)
Cat Xuan Nguyen31 votes (6.94%)
Laval Roy28 votes (6.26%)
Syed F Abbas27 votes (6.04%)
Kath Aggiss25 votes (5.59%)
Scott Simmons25 votes (5.59%)
Dave Waddell19 votes (4.25%)
Larry Jordan18 votes (4.03%)
Clayton Burne15 votes (3.36%)
Tzar Sreco15 votes (3.36%)
Jaliya Rasaputra15 votes (3.36%)
June Gathercole13 votes (2.91%)
Juan Fernandez12 votes (2.68%)
Eric Hamilton11 votes (2.46%)
Marcelo Allende9 votes (2.01%)
Julie Feinstein9 votes (2.01%)
Jefferson Silva9 votes (2.01%)
Carol Duke8 votes (1.79%)
Ken Billington7 votes (1.57%)
Terence Land7 votes (1.57%)
Noushka Wildlife7 votes (1.57%)
Shrikant Prabhu6 votes (1.34%)
Kristine Hadden5 votes (1.12%)
Jem Babbington5 votes (1.12%)
|The next competition starts on 25 Apr 2015|
|Winning photos will be featured on our banner
Conditions of Entry
- You have read and agree to the Terms of Service
- You confirm that the photo copyright belongs to you.
- The photo title and descriptive fields must be completed.
- Photos in frames or with colored borders are not allowed.
- Photos of pets, captive or domestic animals are not allowed.
- Photos not in accordance with conditions of use may be excluded.
- Winning photos will also be featured on our blog’s rotating banner.
- Images should not be duplicated by uploading into more than one gallery.
- Composite photos created by superimposing two or more separate photos not allowed.