Welcome to the “Best Photo of the Week” competition showcasing and celebrating the biodiversity of Planet Earth.
Voting is easy and lots of fun. First click an image and browse through the slideshow.
Then select the three images you like best of all and click the VOTE button at the bottom of the page.
After registering your vote you will be able to see the current status of the voting. Voting will remain open for 6 days after which the results will be published.
Please leave any comments you might have at the bottom of this page.
Candy McManiman113 votes (15.83%)
Bob Shepardson98 votes (13.73%)
Ruth Thiessen95 votes (13.31%)
Michalis Kotsakis76 votes (10.64%)
Paamul Jack48 votes (6.72%)
Jerry Schudda45 votes (6.3%)
Julie Monahan43 votes (6.02%)
Jefferson Silva39 votes (5.46%)
Cheri Rivas32 votes (4.48%)
Antonis Tsaknakis27 votes (3.78%)
Karin van Zyl26 votes (3.64%)
Sherry Shepardson25 votes (3.5%)
Vasant Jayaguru17 votes (2.38%)
Ken Billington11 votes (1.54%)
Bob Swan7 votes (0.98%)
Dolat Khan6 votes (0.84%)
Jaliya Rasaputra6 votes (0.84%)
|The next competition starts on 25 Nov 2017
|Winning photos will be featured on our banner
Conditions of Entry
- You have read and agree to the Terms of Service
- You confirm that the photo copyright belongs to you.
- The photo title and descriptive fields must be completed.
- Photos in frames or with colored borders are not allowed.
- Photos of pets, captive or domestic animals are not allowed.
- Photos of paintings or drawings of wild animals are not allowed.
- Photos not in accordance with conditions of use may be excluded.
- Winning photos will also be featured on our blog’s rotating banner.
- Images should not be duplicated by uploading into more than one gallery.
- Composite photos created by superimposing two or more separate photos not allowed.