Welcome to the newly designed “Best Photo of the Week” competition. Voting is now easier and a lot more fun. First click an image and browse through the slideshow.
Then select the three images you like best of all and click the VOTE button at the bottom of the page. After registering your vote you will be able to see the current status of the voting.
Please leave any comments you might have at the bottom of this page. Voting will remain open for 6 days after which the results will be published.
Michael Tweddle126 votes (19%)
Petr Bambousek69 votes (10.41%)
Raj Dhage61 votes (9.2%)
Bob Shepardson53 votes (7.99%)
Jemini Joseph44 votes (6.64%)
Michael Moss36 votes (5.43%)
Kath Aggiss32 votes (4.83%)
Howard Cheek32 votes (4.83%)
Silvestr Szabó25 votes (3.77%)
Andrew Butterfield20 votes (3.02%)
Dave Richards18 votes (2.71%)
Narendra Patil17 votes (2.56%)
Mike & Glen Heramb17 votes (2.56%)
Phil Slade16 votes (2.41%)
Robert Strickland14 votes (2.11%)
Ken Billington13 votes (1.96%)
Noushka Wildlife12 votes (1.81%)
Dharmesh Patel10 votes (1.51%)
Glenn Perrigo10 votes (1.51%)
Jonathan Serrano8 votes (1.21%)
Susi Stroud8 votes (1.21%)
Erika Schroedersecker8 votes (1.21%)
Ragoo Rao7 votes (1.06%)
Dannie Polley7 votes (1.06%)
Now that you’ve voted, submit your photo for:
Don’t delay! Do it today.
Conditions of Entry
- You have read and agree to the Terms of Service
- You confirm that the photo copyright belongs to you.
- The photo title and descriptive fields must be completed.
- Photos of pets, captive or domestic animals are not allowed.
- Photos not in accordance with conditions of use may be excluded.
- Winning photos will also be featured on our blog’s rotating banner.