Welcome to the “Best Photo of the Week” competition showcasing and celebrating the biodiversity of Planet Earth.
Voting is easy and lots of fun. First click an image and browse through the slideshow.
Then select the three images you like best of all and click the VOTE button at the bottom of the page.
After registering your vote you will be able to see the current status of the voting. Voting will remain open for 6 days after which the results will be published.
Please leave any comments you might have at the bottom of this page.
Morkel Erasmus71 votes (11.38%)
Walter Baliero70 votes (11.22%)
Andy Rösch47 votes (7.53%)
Bunny Fleming45 votes (7.21%)
Myer Bornstein36 votes (5.77%)
Jill Wussow36 votes (5.77%)
Noushka Wildlife34 votes (5.45%)
Dave Waddell34 votes (5.45%)
Josie Brendle32 votes (5.13%)
Laval Roy31 votes (4.97%)
Marcelo Allende23 votes (3.69%)
Dana Allen22 votes (3.53%)
Jaliya Rasaputra21 votes (3.37%)
Glenn Perrigo18 votes (2.88%)
Per-Eric Svahn18 votes (2.88%)
Glenn Bartley16 votes (2.56%)
Bert Van Der Krieken12 votes (1.92%)
Ken Billington11 votes (1.76%)
Scott Simmons9 votes (1.44%)
Pam Knowles7 votes (1.12%)
Jem Babbington7 votes (1.12%)
Julie Feinstein6 votes (0.96%)
Andrew Johnson6 votes (0.96%)
Pravin Subramanian5 votes (0.8%)
Michalis Kotsakis4 votes (0.64%)
Pat Gibbs3 votes (0.48%)
|The next competition starts on 02 April 2016|
|Winning photos will be featured on our banner|
Conditions of Entry
- You have read and agree to the Terms of Service
- You confirm that the photo copyright belongs to you.
- The photo title and descriptive fields must be completed.
- Photos in frames or with colored borders are not allowed.
- Photos of pets, captive or domestic animals are not allowed.
- Photos not in accordance with conditions of use may be excluded.
- Winning photos will also be featured on our blog’s rotating banner.
- Images should not be duplicated by uploading into more than one gallery.
- Composite photos created by superimposing two or more separate photos not allowed.