Welcome to the “Best Photo of the Week” competition showcasing and celebrating the biodiversity of Planet Earth.
Voting is easy and lots of fun. First click an image and browse through the slideshow.
Then select the three images you like best of all and click the VOTE button at the bottom of the page.
After registering your vote you will be able to see the current status of the voting. Voting will remain open for 6 days after which the results will be published.
Please leave any comments you might have at the bottom of this page.
Noushka Wildlife81 votes (12.92%)
Alan De Witt62 votes (9.89%)
Sherry Shepardson61 votes (9.73%)
Brian Burnett54 votes (8.61%)
Marcia Young43 votes (6.86%)
Daniel Vago36 votes (5.74%)
Jerry Schudda36 votes (5.74%)
Bob Shepardson35 votes (5.58%)
Ken Billington33 votes (5.26%)
Geoff Stimpson30 votes (4.78%)
Myer Bornstein26 votes (4.15%)
Bob Swan23 votes (3.67%)
Paamul Jack21 votes (3.35%)
Jefferson Silva19 votes (3.03%)
Leonardo Merçon14 votes (2.23%)
Kerry Singleton13 votes (2.07%)
Fabricio Vasconcelos Costa12 votes (1.91%)
Vipul Ramanuj11 votes (1.75%)
Jaliya Rasaputra10 votes (1.59%)
James Hamilton-Bird7 votes (1.12%)
|The next competition starts on 27 May 2017
|Winning photos will be featured on our banner
Conditions of Entry
- You have read and agree to the Terms of Service
- You confirm that the photo copyright belongs to you.
- The photo title and descriptive fields must be completed.
- Photos in frames or with colored borders are not allowed.
- Photos of pets, captive or domestic animals are not allowed.
- Photos of paintings or drawings of wild animals are not allowed.
- Photos not in accordance with conditions of use may be excluded.
- Winning photos will also be featured on our blog’s rotating banner.
- Images should not be duplicated by uploading into more than one gallery.
- Composite photos created by superimposing two or more separate photos not allowed.