Welcome to the newly designed “Best Photo of the Week” competition. Voting is now easier and a lot more fun. First click an image and browse through the slideshow.
Then select the three images you like best of all and click the VOTE button at the bottom of the page. After registering your vote you will be able to see the current status of the voting.
Please leave any comments you might have at the bottom of this page. Voting will remain open for 6 days after which the results will be published.
Jonathan Serrano37 votes (11.01%)
Raghavendra Pattar32 votes (9.52%)
Nitin Jain30 votes (8.93%)
Chris Allsebrook27 votes (8.04%)
Dave Richards24 votes (7.14%)
Jaliya Rasaputra23 votes (6.85%)
Glenn Perrigo20 votes (5.95%)
Krishna Moorthy19 votes (5.65%)
Phil Slade19 votes (5.65%)
Noushka Wildlife18 votes (5.36%)
Michalis Kotsakis15 votes (4.46%)
Anne-Marie Safrounet11 votes (3.27%)
Johny Vinoth9 votes (2.68%)
Erika Schroedersecker9 votes (2.68%)
Ragoo Rao7 votes (2.08%)
Javid Ihsan6 votes (1.79%)
Byron Berger6 votes (1.79%)
Nase Epov6 votes (1.79%)
Joellec5 votes (1.49%)
Kavikant Chavan4 votes (1.19%)
Karen Jeffery4 votes (1.19%)
Sean Lueck2 votes (0.6%)
Ghosh Dwaipayan2 votes (0.6%)
Erik Sanders1 vote (0.3%)
Now that you’ve voted, submit your photo for:
Don’t delay! Do it today.
Conditions of Entry
- You have read and agree to the Terms of Service
- You confirm that the photo copyright belongs to you.
- The photo title and descriptive fields must be completed.
- Photos of pets, captive or domestic animals are not allowed.
- Photos not in accordance with conditions of use may be excluded.
- Winning photos will also be featured on our blog’s rotating banner.