Welcome to the “Best Photo of the Week” competition showcasing and celebrating the biodiversity of Planet Earth.
This week’s featured image: Booted Racket-tail hummingbird (Ocreatus underwoodii) flying while feeding at a flower in Ecuador, South America by Glenn Bartley
Voting is easy and lots of fun. First click an image and browse through the slideshow.
Then select the three images you like best of all and click the VOTE button at the bottom of the page. After registering your vote you will be able to see the current status of the voting.
Please leave any comments you might have at the bottom of this page. Voting will remain open for 6 days after which the results will be published.
Bob Shepardson47 votes (10.38%)
Jefferson Silva34 votes (7.51%)
Sergei Zlatkov32 votes (7.06%)
Jarbas Mattos31 votes (6.84%)
Jodi Newell19 votes (4.19%)
Nickolas Haramis18 votes (3.97%)
Terence Land17 votes (3.75%)
Ruth Thiessen16 votes (3.53%)
Thiago Silva16 votes (3.53%)
Tzar Sreco16 votes (3.53%)
Ghosh Dwaipayan15 votes (3.31%)
Ragoo Rao14 votes (3.09%)
Leigh Lofgren14 votes (3.09%)
Bunny Fleming13 votes (2.87%)
Robert Strickland13 votes (2.87%)
Laval Roy12 votes (2.65%)
Dave Waddell11 votes (2.43%)
Guimas Guimas10 votes (2.21%)
Morkel Erasmus10 votes (2.21%)
Candice Botha9 votes (1.99%)
Noushka Wildlife9 votes (1.99%)
Ken Billington8 votes (1.77%)
Jean-Luc Baron8 votes (1.77%)
Eric Hamilton8 votes (1.77%)
Marek Kocan7 votes (1.55%)
Anne-Marie Safrounet7 votes (1.55%)
Walter Nussbaumer7 votes (1.55%)
Johny Vinoth7 votes (1.55%)
Marcelo Allende6 votes (1.32%)
Shrikant Prabhu5 votes (1.1%)
Jem Babbington4 votes (0.88%)
Scott Simmons4 votes (0.88%)
DP Joiner3 votes (0.66%)
Jaliya Rasaputra2 votes (0.44%)
Stephen Tabone1 vote (0.22%)
|The next competition starts on 28 Mar 2015|
|Winning photos will be featured on our banner
Conditions of Entry
- You have read and agree to the Terms of Service
- You confirm that the photo copyright belongs to you.
- The photo title and descriptive fields must be completed.
- Photos in frames or with colored borders are not allowed.
- Photos of pets, captive or domestic animals are not allowed.
- Photos not in accordance with conditions of use may be excluded.
- Winning photos will also be featured on our blog’s rotating banner.
- Images should not be duplicated by uploading into more than one gallery.
- Composite photos created by superimposing two or more separate photos not allowed.