Welcome to the “Best Photo of the Week” competition showcasing and celebrating the biodiversity of Planet Earth.
Voting is easy and lots of fun. First click an image and browse through the slideshow.
Then select the three images you like best of all and click the VOTE button at the bottom of the page.
After registering your vote you will be able to see the current status of the voting. Voting will remain open for 6 days after which the results will be published.
Please leave any comments you might have at the bottom of this page.
Bob Shepardson55 votes (11.11%)
Paamul Jack48 votes (9.7%)
Sherry Shepardson41 votes (8.28%)
Antonis Tsaknakis41 votes (8.28%)
Dawna Komorosky40 votes (8.08%)
Gray Clements38 votes (7.68%)
Michalis Kotsakis37 votes (7.47%)
Karin van Zyl33 votes (6.67%)
Noushka Wildlife31 votes (6.26%)
Paul Oliver27 votes (5.45%)
Jerry Schudda24 votes (4.85%)
Bob Swan20 votes (4.04%)
Bryan Craig17 votes (3.43%)
Dave Richards16 votes (3.23%)
Marcia Young14 votes (2.83%)
Ken Billington13 votes (2.63%)
|The next competition starts on 28 Oct 2017
|Winning photos will be featured on our banner
Conditions of Entry
- You have read and agree to the Terms of Service
- You confirm that the photo copyright belongs to you.
- The photo title and descriptive fields must be completed.
- Photos in frames or with colored borders are not allowed.
- Photos of pets, captive or domestic animals are not allowed.
- Photos of paintings or drawings of wild animals are not allowed.
- Photos not in accordance with conditions of use may be excluded.
- Winning photos will also be featured on our blog’s rotating banner.
- Images should not be duplicated by uploading into more than one gallery.
- Composite photos created by superimposing two or more separate photos not allowed.