During the last week our members have again entered some outstanding top-ranking wildlife images for the “Best Photo of the Week” competition.
Click on the first image and then page through the slideshow. Please select the three images you like best of all and VOTE for them at the bottom of this page. Voting will remain open for 6 days after which the results will be published.
After registering your 3 votes you’ll be able to see which images our other readers have chosen. You may wish to return to this page during the week to see how the voting is proceeding.
Please leave comments at the bottom of this page.
Which 3 photos from last week did you like best of all?
- 'It's Love' by Mike Barth (13%, 45 Votes)
- 'Wild Otter with large Pike' by Dean Eades (13%, 43 Votes)
- 'Colibri Cometa' by Carlos Henry (11%, 37 Votes)
- 'Royal Orgasm' by Rajesh Desai (8%, 27 Votes)
- 'Am I beautiful?' by Dr. Jitendra S. Katre (8%, 27 Votes)
- 'Grace and symmetry - Great Crested Grebe' by Mike Pope (7%, 23 Votes)
- 'Sechsfleckwidderchen' by Tygram (6%, 22 Votes)
- 'Indian Roller Stretching' by Santosh Mulik, Pune, India (6%, 20 Votes)
- 'Yellow-crowned Night-Heron' by Glenn Perrigo (6%, 19 Votes)
- 'Stretching Willets' by Jacqueline Deely (5%, 18 Votes)
- 'Give me five mom' by Lori Huff (5%, 16 Votes)
- 'Three-toed Sloth' by Beatrice Bäumle (4%, 13 Votes)
- 'Long-tailed Shrike' by Tusar Bhowmik, WB, India (2%, 7 Votes)
- 'Blanchard's Cricket Frog' by Dave Waddell (2%, 6 Votes)
- 'Mexican Whistlers' by Joelle Budden (1%, 5 Votes)
- 'Red Tail Hawk', by Omar Loza (1%, 4 Votes)
- 'Red Tail Hawk' by Omar Loza (1%, 3 Votes)
- 'Am I Cute?' by Datta Jadhar (1%, 3 Votes)
- 'Monkeying around' by Simon Millward (1%, 2 Votes)
Total Voters: 124
Now that you’ve voted, submit your photo for:
Don’t delay! Do it today.
Conditions of Entry
1) The photo must have been taken by you, and you own the copyright.
2) The photo description must include a caption and your name.
2) Entries will be limited to one original photo per person.
4) Photos of pets, captive or domesticated animals are not allowed.
5) Photos not in accordance with conditions of entry may be excluded.
6) Winning photos will also be featured on our blog’s rotating banner.