During the last week our members have again entered some outstanding top-ranking wildlife images for the “Best Photo of the Week” competition.
Click on the first image and then page through the slideshow. Please select the three images you like best of all and VOTE for them at the bottom of this page (to ensure fairness you must cast 3 votes). Voting will remain open for 6 days after which the results will be published.
After registering your 3 votes you’ll be able to see which images our other readers have chosen. You may wish to return to this page during the week to see how the voting is proceeding.
Please leave comments at the bottom of this page.
Which 3 photos from last week did you like best of all?
- Snowy Owl Hunt by Don Getty (19%, 73 Votes)
- Nature´s caring hand by Vinayak Yardi (12%, 48 Votes)
- Banded Kingfisher – male with Prey by Alex Vargas (10%, 39 Votes)
- Great bustard in Serena, Spain by Juan Tebar (10%, 38 Votes)
- Riot Of Colours by Rahul Sarkale (9%, 36 Votes)
- Toss by Nitin Jain (7%, 28 Votes)
- Beautiful Sunbird, in courtship display by Snarfel (5%, 19 Votes)
- Male Sparrowhawk… VERY focused by Noushka Lavril (4%, 17 Votes)
- Shove off by Johann van Heerden (3%, 13 Votes)
- Breakfast by Ionel Onofras (3%, 13 Votes)
- Goldeneye Ice Breaker by Terence Land (2%, 9 Votes)
- Snowshoe Hare by Jaliya Rasaputra (2%, 9 Votes)
- Bluebird by Robert Strickland (2%, 8 Votes)
- White Stork back on the Rhine Delta by Ken Billington (2%, 7 Votes)
- White-rumped Shama by Shreyas Kashalkar (2%, 7 Votes)
- Comma by Anita Gowing (2%, 7 Votes)
- Dickcissel male by Glenn Perrigo (2%, 7 Votes)
- Taking photos in the lagoon by Roman Anselmo (1%, 4 Votes)
- Glossy Ibis by Rob Belterman (1%, 4 Votes)
- Kestrel by Paul Marto (1%, 3 Votes)
Total Voters: 140
Now that you’ve voted, submit your photo for:
Don’t delay! Do it today.
Conditions of Entry
1) The photo must have been taken by you, and you own the copyright.
2) The photo description must include a caption and your name.
2) Entries will be limited to one original photo per person.
4) Photos of pets, captive or domesticated animals are not allowed.
5) Photos not in accordance with conditions of entry may be excluded.
6) Winning photos will also be featured on our blog’s rotating banner.
7) Voters casting only 1 vote (instead of 3) may have their vote disqualified.
8) You have read and agree to our Terms of Service.