Welcome to the “Best Photo of the Week” competition showcasing and celebrating the biodiversity of Planet Earth.
Voting is easy and lots of fun. First click an image and browse through the slideshow.
Then select the three images you like best of all and click the VOTE button at the bottom of the page.
After registering your vote you will be able to see the current status of the voting. Voting will remain open for 6 days after which the results will be published.
Please leave any comments you might have at the bottom of this page.
Pam Knowles75 votes (13.44%)
Dana Allen50 votes (8.96%)
Rita Caluori47 votes (8.42%)
Gerardo Colaleo42 votes (7.53%)
Morkel Erasmus34 votes (6.09%)
David Lalliberte30 votes (5.38%)
Marcelo Allende28 votes (5.02%)
Jaliya Rasaputra27 votes (4.84%)
Glenn Perrigo25 votes (4.48%)
James Hamilton-Bird24 votes (4.3%)
Mavourneen Strozewski20 votes (3.58%)
Eric Hamilton19 votes (3.41%)
Michalis Kotsakis18 votes (3.23%)
Rick Lieder17 votes (3.05%)
Candy McManiman12 votes (2.15%)
Robert Tovey11 votes (1.97%)
John Wright10 votes (1.79%)
Dave Waddell9 votes (1.61%)
Stephen Shunk9 votes (1.61%)
Robert Strickland8 votes (1.43%)
Josie Brendle8 votes (1.43%)
Julie Feinstein7 votes (1.25%)
Ken Billington7 votes (1.25%)
Myer Bornstein6 votes (1.08%)
Thomas Gut5 votes (0.9%)
Larry Jordan4 votes (0.72%)
Jem Babbington3 votes (0.54%)
Juan Fernandez2 votes (0.36%)
Scott Simmons1 vote (0.18%)
|The next competition starts on 30 January 2016
|Winning photos will be featured on our banner
Conditions of Entry
- You have read and agree to the Terms of Service
- You confirm that the photo copyright belongs to you.
- The photo title and descriptive fields must be completed.
- Photos in frames or with colored borders are not allowed.
- Photos of pets, captive or domestic animals are not allowed.
- Photos not in accordance with conditions of use may be excluded.
- Winning photos will also be featured on our blog’s rotating banner.
- Images should not be duplicated by uploading into more than one gallery.
- Composite photos created by superimposing two or more separate photos not allowed.