During the last week our members have again entered some outstanding top-ranking wildlife images for the “Best Photo of the Week” competition.
Click on the first image and then page through the slideshow. Please select the three images you like best of all and VOTE for them at the bottom of this page (to ensure fairness you must cast 3 votes). Voting will remain open for 6 days after which the results will be published.
After registering your 3 votes you’ll be able to see which images our other readers have chosen. You may wish to return to this page during the week to see how the voting is proceeding.
Please leave comments at the bottom of this page.
Which 3 photos from last week did you like best of all?
- 'The Barn Owl' by Roberto Rolando (9%, 45 Votes)
- 'One Step at a Time' by Susi Stroud (8%, 40 Votes)
- 'The Pollinator' by Rio Selva (8%, 37 Votes)
- 'Sneak Attack' by Howard Cheek (7%, 36 Votes)
- 'The Conductor' by.Keith Bannister (7%, 34 Votes)
- 'Two-striped jumping spider' by Sagar Gavas, Mumbai, India (6%, 31 Votes)
- 'Common Kingfisher' by Raj Dhage (6%, 30 Votes)
- 'Who said fish can't walk?' by Mike Pope (6%, 30 Votes)
- 'Romance in the air' by Dr. Jitendra S. Katre (6%, 29 Votes)
- 'Scaly-breasted Munia' by Sutej Jangam (5%, 25 Votes)
- 'Black-winged Kite' by Luis M. Cuaresma (5%, 25 Votes)
- 'Pelicans migration' by Shlomo Waldmann (4%, 22 Votes)
- 'Ringed Kingfisher (Megaceryle torquata)' by Avespampa (3%, 15 Votes)
- Fischer's Lovebird' by Raj Dhage (3%, 14 Votes)
- 'Podilymbus podiceps' by Hernán Tolosa (2%, 12 Votes)
- 'Gulf Fritillary' by Joelle Budden (2%, 9 Votes)
- 'Into the Void' by Paamul Jack (2%, 8 Votes)
- 'Blue' by anonymous photographer (2%, 8 Votes)
- 'Blue KingFisher' by Sunil Thokal (2%, 8 Votes)
- 'American Pipit' by Mavourneen Strozewski (1%, 7 Votes)
- 'Eh you ! Get off my rock ! Hudsonian Godwit' by Laval Roy (1%, 6 Votes)
- 'unknown bird species' by Jarbas Mattos (1%, 6 Votes)
- 'Private Time' by Santosh M, Pune, India (1%, 6 Votes)
- 'Where are you going? You have to do dishes!' by anonymous photographer (1%, 5 Votes)
- 'Mr. Blue Eyes' by Lee Miller (1%, 3 Votes)
Total Voters: 185
Now that you’ve voted, submit your photo for:
Don’t delay! Do it today.
Conditions of Entry
1) The photo must have been taken by you, and you own the copyright.
2) The photo description must include a caption and your name.
2) Entries will be limited to one original photo per person.
4) Photos of pets, captive or domesticated animals are not allowed.
5) Photos not in accordance with conditions of entry may be excluded.
6) Winning photos will also be featured on our blog’s rotating banner.
7) Voters casting only 1 vote (instead of 3) may have their vote disqualified.