Welcome to the “Best Photo of the Week” competition showcasing and celebrating the biodiversity of Planet Earth.
Voting is easy and lots of fun. First click an image and browse through the slideshow.
Then select the three images you like best of all and click the VOTE button at the bottom of the page.
After registering your vote you will be able to see the current status of the voting. Voting will remain open for 6 days after which the results will be published.
Please leave any comments you might have at the bottom of this page.
Alan Jonker68 votes (10.21%)
Dave Richards56 votes (8.41%)
Sherry Shepardson48 votes (7.21%)
Kerry Singleton44 votes (6.61%)
Kath Aggiss42 votes (6.31%)
Diane Stuckey41 votes (6.16%)
Swarnendu Biswas40 votes (6.01%)
Bob Shepardson36 votes (5.41%)
July Whitby35 votes (5.26%)
David Featherbe28 votes (4.2%)
Paamul Jack28 votes (4.2%)
Michalis Kotsakis26 votes (3.9%)
Alexandru Cozar22 votes (3.3%)
Noushka Wildlife22 votes (3.3%)
Antonis Tsaknakis22 votes (3.3%)
Tony Murtagh20 votes (3%)
Bryan Craig20 votes (3%)
Jaliya Rasaputra19 votes (2.85%)
Ken Billington18 votes (2.7%)
Karin van Zyl17 votes (2.55%)
Terence Land14 votes (2.1%)
|The next competition starts on 30 Sep 2017|
|Winning photos will be featured on our banner|
Conditions of Entry
- You have read and agree to the Terms of Service
- You confirm that the photo copyright belongs to you.
- The photo title and descriptive fields must be completed.
- Photos in frames or with colored borders are not allowed.
- Photos of pets, captive or domestic animals are not allowed.
- Photos of paintings or drawings of wild animals are not allowed.
- Photos not in accordance with conditions of use may be excluded.
- Winning photos will also be featured on our blog’s rotating banner.
- Images should not be duplicated by uploading into more than one gallery.
- Composite photos created by superimposing two or more separate photos not allowed.