Welcome to the “Best Photo of the Week” competition showcasing and celebrating the biodiversity of Planet Earth.
Voting is easy and lots of fun. First click an image and browse through the slideshow.
Then select the three images you like best of all and click the VOTE button at the bottom of the page.
After registering your vote you will be able to see the current status of the voting. Voting will remain open for 6 days after which the results will be published.
Please leave any comments you might have at the bottom of this page.
Sherry Shepardson95 votes (12.67%)
Dave Richards59 votes (7.87%)
Paamul Jack55 votes (7.33%)
Walter Nussbaumer49 votes (6.53%)
Vasant Jayaguru46 votes (6.13%)
Josie Brendle36 votes (4.8%)
Marc Johnson35 votes (4.67%)
Alan De Witt33 votes (4.4%)
Bob Shepardson31 votes (4.13%)
Rita Caluori31 votes (4.13%)
Kerry Singleton31 votes (4.13%)
Andrew Johnson27 votes (3.6%)
Deepa Priya26 votes (3.47%)
Noushka Wildlife26 votes (3.47%)
Brian Burnett24 votes (3.2%)
Joan Gerber20 votes (2.67%)
Myer Bornstein19 votes (2.53%)
Jaliya Rasaputra18 votes (2.4%)
Chris Pellaers16 votes (2.13%)
Luis Pollack13 votes (1.73%)
Ken Billington12 votes (1.6%)
Juan Fernandez10 votes (1.33%)
|The next competition starts on 04 Mar 2017|
|Winning photos will be featured on our banner|
Conditions of Entry
- You have read and agree to the Terms of Service
- You confirm that the photo copyright belongs to you.
- The photo title and descriptive fields must be completed.
- Photos in frames or with colored borders are not allowed.
- Photos of pets, captive or domestic animals are not allowed.
- Photos of paintings or drawings of wild animals are not allowed.
- Photos not in accordance with conditions of use may be excluded.
- Winning photos will also be featured on our blog’s rotating banner.
- Images should not be duplicated by uploading into more than one gallery.
- Composite photos created by superimposing two or more separate photos not allowed.