During the last week our members have again entered some outstanding top-ranking wildlife images for the “Best Photo of the Week” competition.
Click on the first image and then page through the slideshow. Please select the three images you like best of all and VOTE for them at the bottom of this page (to ensure fairness you must cast 3 votes). Voting will remain open for 6 days after which the results will be published.
After registering your 3 votes you’ll be able to see which images our other readers have chosen. You may wish to return to this page during the week to see how the voting is proceeding.
Please leave comments at the bottom of this page.
Which 3 photos from last week did you like best of all?
- 'Hummingbird Trio' by W. Nussbaumer (16%, 81 Votes)
- 'Walking on Water' by Jacobus De Wet (16%, 80 Votes)
- 'Loxodonta africana' by Silvestr Szabó (9%, 45 Votes)
- 'Orangebreasted Sunbird ' by Ronald Krieger (8%, 42 Votes)
- 'Blue Landing' by Howard Cheek (6%, 32 Votes)
- 'Your eyelids are heavy - Milne-Edwards Sportive Lemur' by Laval Roy (5%, 23 Votes)
- 'It's jackpot' by Vijayendra (5%, 23 Votes)
- 'Barn Owl' by Santosh (4%, 21 Votes)
- 'Because walking is too mainstream' by Tushar Bhojwani (4%, 18 Votes)
- 'Japanese Macaque' by Dennis Binda (3%, 17 Votes)
- 'Mating Great Blue Herons' by Nancy Elwood (3%, 15 Votes)
- 'Malabar Grey Hornbill' by Shreyas Shripad Kashalkar (3%, 14 Votes)
- 'King 'n Queen of Mara' by K. Chandrashekar (3%, 14 Votes)
- 'European Wildboar on the Run' by Noushka (3%, 14 Votes)
- 'Dinner Time' by Rob Daugherty (3%, 13 Votes)
- 'Siberian Jay (Perisoreus infaustus)' by Kai Helge Andersen (2%, 11 Votes)
- 'Steppe Eagle' by Raj Dhage (2%, 10 Votes)
- 'Moustached Warbler' by Michalis Kotsakis (2%, 9 Votes)
- 'Bird Take Off' by Vinay Kaulavkar (1%, 6 Votes)
- 'Gliding Home' by Anita Gowing (1%, 5 Votes)
- 'Stranger in the Night' by Paamul Jack (1%, 5 Votes)
- 'Satisfaction!' by anonymous photographer (0%, 2 Votes)
Total Voters: 179
Now that you’ve voted, submit your photo for:
Don’t delay! Do it today.
Conditions of Entry
1) The photo must have been taken by you, and you own the copyright.
2) The photo description must include a caption and your name.
2) Entries will be limited to one original photo per person.
4) Photos of pets, captive or domesticated animals are not allowed.
5) Photos not in accordance with conditions of entry may be excluded.
6) Winning photos will also be featured on our blog’s rotating banner.
7) Voters casting only 1 vote (instead of 3) may have their vote disqualified.
8) You have read and agree to our Terms of Service.