Welcome to the “Best Photo of the Week” competition showcasing and celebrating the biodiversity of Planet Earth.
Voting is easy and lots of fun. First click an image and browse through the slideshow.
Then select the three images you like best of all and click the VOTE button at the bottom of the page.
After registering your vote you will be able to see the current status of the voting.
Please leave any comments you might have at the bottom of this page. Voting will remain open for 6 days after which the results will be published.
Keith Bannister80 votes (15.5%)
Glenn Perrigo70 votes (13.57%)
Leka Huie53 votes (10.27%)
Noushka Wildlife41 votes (7.95%)
Dana Allen34 votes (6.59%)
Candy McManiman31 votes (6.01%)
Howard Cheek29 votes (5.62%)
Kath Aggiss22 votes (4.26%)
Luis Pollack20 votes (3.88%)
Eric Hamilton17 votes (3.29%)
Michalis Kotsakis17 votes (3.29%)
Jill Wussow15 votes (2.91%)
Dave Waddell14 votes (2.71%)
Marcelo Allende12 votes (2.33%)
Scott Simmons9 votes (1.74%)
Raphael Shaw9 votes (1.74%)
Jem Babbington6 votes (1.16%)
Guimas Guimas6 votes (1.16%)
Jefferson Silva6 votes (1.16%)
Robert Strickland5 votes (0.97%)
Chris Pellaers5 votes (0.97%)
Erika Schroedersecker5 votes (0.97%)
Julie Feinstein4 votes (0.78%)
Per-Eric Svahn4 votes (0.78%)
Jaliya Rasaputra2 votes (0.39%)
|The next competition starts on 01 Aug 2015|
|Winning photos will be featured on our banner|
Conditions of Entry
- You have read and agree to the Terms of Service
- You confirm that the photo copyright belongs to you.
- The photo title and descriptive fields must be completed.
- Photos in frames or with colored borders are not allowed.
- Photos of pets, captive or domestic animals are not allowed.
- Photos not in accordance with conditions of use may be excluded.
- Winning photos will also be featured on our blog’s rotating banner.
- Images should not be duplicated by uploading into more than one gallery.
- Composite photos created by superimposing two or more separate photos not allowed.