During the last week our members have again entered some outstanding top-ranking wildlife images for the “Best Photo of the Week” competition.
Click on the first image and then page through the slideshow. Please select the three images you like best of all and VOTE for them at the bottom of this page (to ensure fairness you must cast 3 votes). Voting will remain open for 6 days after which the results will be published.
After registering your 3 votes you’ll be able to see which images our other readers have chosen. You may wish to return to this page during the week to see how the voting is proceeding.
Please leave comments at the bottom of this page.
Which 3 photos from last week did you like best of all?
- Look into my Eyes by Ashton Beney (19%, 76 Votes)
- Wolf Spider from the prey’s viewpoint by Glenn Perrigo (8%, 32 Votes)
- Rainy Day by Petr Bambousek (7%, 30 Votes)
- On a Mission by Nickolas Haramis (7%, 29 Votes)
- Spot-backed Puffbird-Nystalus maculatus by Thiago Silva (7%, 28 Votes)
- Stork-ings by Gareth Carter (6%, 25 Votes)
- Etosha sunset by Johann Van Heerden (6%, 23 Votes)
- Ruby-throated Hummer by Howard Cheek (5%, 20 Votes)
- Young male Leopard by Dave Richards (5%, 19 Votes)
- Yellow-headed Blackbird by Paul Marto (4%, 18 Votes)
- Greylag Goose starts to fly away by Marcel de Bruin (4%, 18 Votes)
- In Air by S. Karthikeyan (3%, 14 Votes)
- Tundra swan flight by Herman Veenendaal (3%, 11 Votes)
- Vixen Pose by Talking Slipper (3%, 11 Votes)
- Kestrel Take off by Nitin Jain (3%, 11 Votes)
- Nice catch! by Eric Hamilton (2%, 7 Votes)
- Glistening-green Tanager by Andrew Whittaker (2%, 7 Votes)
- Dragonfly by Casé Castro (1%, 6 Votes)
- The Blue Beauty by Ronit Dutta (1%, 4 Votes)
- Northern Carmine Bee-Eater by Erika Schroedersecker (1%, 3 Votes)
- Indian Gaur-Hulk of Bhadra Reserve by Hymakar Valluru (1%, 3 Votes)
- The play of the light by Assen Ignatov (1%, 3 Votes)
- Escape by Silvestr Szabó (1%, 3 Votes)
- Blue, Red and White by Jose Santamaria (0%, 1 Votes)
Total Voters: 157
Now that you’ve voted, submit your photo for:
Don’t delay! Do it today.
Conditions of Entry
1) The photo must have been taken by you, and you own the copyright.
2) The photo description must include a caption and your name.
2) Entries will be limited to one original photo per person.
4) Photos of pets, captive or domesticated animals are not allowed.
5) Photos not in accordance with conditions of entry may be excluded.
6) Winning photos will also be featured on our blog’s rotating banner.
7) Voters casting only 1 vote (instead of 3) may have their vote disqualified.
8) You have read and agree to our Terms of Service.