Welcome to the “Best Photo of the Week” competition showcasing and celebrating the biodiversity of Planet Earth.
Voting is easy and lots of fun. First click an image and browse through the slideshow.
Then select the three images you like best of all and click the VOTE button at the bottom of the page.
After registering your vote you will be able to see the current status of the voting. Voting will remain open for 6 days after which the results will be published.
Please leave any comments you might have at the bottom of this page.
Dana Allen52 votes (9.58%)
Gerardo Colaleo51 votes (9.39%)
Augusto Atturo42 votes (7.73%)
Morkel Erasmus39 votes (7.18%)
David DesRochers35 votes (6.45%)
Glenn Perrigo27 votes (4.97%)
Daniel Vago24 votes (4.42%)
Per-Eric Svahn24 votes (4.42%)
Alan Preece24 votes (4.42%)
Noushka Wildlife22 votes (4.05%)
Dave Richards19 votes (3.5%)
Yves Couedic19 votes (3.5%)
Dave Waddell16 votes (2.95%)
Leka Huie16 votes (2.95%)
Julie Feinstein16 votes (2.95%)
Ken Billington13 votes (2.39%)
Josie Brendle13 votes (2.39%)
Alain Pascua12 votes (2.21%)
Alex Vargas12 votes (2.21%)
Jaliya Rasaputra11 votes (2.03%)
Rick Lieder11 votes (2.03%)
Marcelo Allende10 votes (1.84%)
James Hamilton-Bird9 votes (1.66%)
John Wright9 votes (1.66%)
Scott Simmons6 votes (1.1%)
Santosh Mulik5 votes (0.92%)
Muhammed Ibrahim PK3 votes (0.55%)
Juan Fernandez3 votes (0.55%)
Larry Jordan0 votes (0%)
|The next competition starts on 09 January 2016|
|Winning photos will be featured on our banner|
Conditions of Entry
- You have read and agree to the Terms of Service
- You confirm that the photo copyright belongs to you.
- The photo title and descriptive fields must be completed.
- Photos in frames or with colored borders are not allowed.
- Photos of pets, captive or domestic animals are not allowed.
- Photos not in accordance with conditions of use may be excluded.
- Winning photos will also be featured on our blog’s rotating banner.
- Images should not be duplicated by uploading into more than one gallery.
- Composite photos created by superimposing two or more separate photos not allowed.