Welcome to the “Best Photo of the Week” competition showcasing and celebrating the biodiversity of Planet Earth.
Voting is easy and lots of fun. First click an image and browse through the slideshow.
Then select the three images you like best of all and click the VOTE button at the bottom of the page.
After registering your vote you will be able to see the current status of the voting. Voting will remain open for 6 days after which the results will be published.
Please leave any comments you might have at the bottom of this page.
Dana Allen105 votes (15.22%)
Juan Carlos Vindas86 votes (12.46%)
Dave Waddell75 votes (10.87%)
Vasant Jayaguru62 votes (8.99%)
Daniël Koop54 votes (7.83%)
Noushka Wildlife53 votes (7.68%)
Ken Billington39 votes (5.65%)
Lawrence Gardella30 votes (4.35%)
James Hamilton-Bird29 votes (4.2%)
Rita Caluori25 votes (3.62%)
Paamul Jack23 votes (3.33%)
Bob Pelkey21 votes (3.04%)
Marcelo Allende17 votes (2.46%)
Kathryn Jung15 votes (2.17%)
Simon Colenutt14 votes (2.03%)
HikingSwitzerland11 votes (1.59%)
Brian Anderson10 votes (1.45%)
Laura Erickson10 votes (1.45%)
Jem Babbington7 votes (1.01%)
Shaikh Gaffar4 votes (0.58%)
|The next competition starts on 03 Sep 2016
|Winning photos will be featured on our banner
Conditions of Entry
- You have read and agree to the Terms of Service
- You confirm that the photo copyright belongs to you.
- The photo title and descriptive fields must be completed.
- Photos in frames or with colored borders are not allowed.
- Photos of pets, captive or domestic animals are not allowed.
- Photos not in accordance with conditions of use may be excluded.
- Winning photos will also be featured on our blog’s rotating banner.
- Images should not be duplicated by uploading into more than one gallery.
- Composite photos created by superimposing two or more separate photos not allowed.