Welcome to the “Best Photo of the Week” competition showcasing and celebrating the biodiversity of Planet Earth.
Voting is easy and lots of fun. First click an image and browse through the slideshow.
Then select the three images you like best of all and click the VOTE button at the bottom of the page.
After registering your vote you will be able to see the current status of the voting.
Please leave any comments you might have at the bottom of this page. Voting will remain open for 6 days after which the results will be published.
Morkel Erasmus44 votes (9.84%)
Chas Moonie41 votes (9.17%)
Ruth Thiessen36 votes (8.05%)
David DesRochers31 votes (6.94%)
Robert Strickland30 votes (6.71%)
John Sanderson27 votes (6.04%)
Kath Aggiss26 votes (5.82%)
Ioannis Magouras25 votes (5.59%)
Michalis Kotsakis24 votes (5.37%)
Terence Land22 votes (4.92%)
Ghosh Dwaipayan16 votes (3.58%)
Carol Duke12 votes (2.68%)
Lauren Sandham11 votes (2.46%)
Noushka Wildlife11 votes (2.46%)
Ken Billington10 votes (2.24%)
Glenn Perrigo8 votes (1.79%)
Janaka Bandara8 votes (1.79%)
Erika Schroedersecker8 votes (1.79%)
Jackie Brammer7 votes (1.57%)
Vasant Jayaguru7 votes (1.57%)
Dave Waddell6 votes (1.34%)
Eric Hamilton6 votes (1.34%)
Ian Winter5 votes (1.12%)
Julie Feinstein5 votes (1.12%)
Marcelo Allende4 votes (0.89%)
Per-Eric Svahn4 votes (0.89%)
Jaliya Rasaputra3 votes (0.67%)
Stephen Daly3 votes (0.67%)
Syed Mohsin Khadri3 votes (0.67%)
Theresa McLaughlin2 votes (0.45%)
Juan Fernandez2 votes (0.45%)
|The next competition starts on 04 Jul 2015|
|Winning photos will be featured on our banner|
Conditions of Entry
- You have read and agree to the Terms of Service
- You confirm that the photo copyright belongs to you.
- The photo title and descriptive fields must be completed.
- Photos in frames or with colored borders are not allowed.
- Photos of pets, captive or domestic animals are not allowed.
- Photos not in accordance with conditions of use may be excluded.
- Winning photos will also be featured on our blog’s rotating banner.
- Images should not be duplicated by uploading into more than one gallery.
- Composite photos created by superimposing two or more separate photos not allowed.