During the last week our members have again entered some outstanding top-ranking wildlife images for the “Best Photo of the Week” competition.
Click on the first image and then page through the slideshow. Please select the three images you like best of all and VOTE for them at the bottom of this page (to ensure fairness you must cast 3 votes). Voting will remain open for 6 days after which the results will be published.
After registering your 3 votes you’ll be able to see which images our other readers have chosen. You may wish to return to this page during the week to see how the voting is proceeding.
Please leave comments at the bottom of this page.
Which 3 photos from last week did you like best of all?
- 'Kissing Finches' by Kathy Langbridge (21%, 84 Votes)
- 'River Tern diving for fish' by Vijayendra Desai (12%, 50 Votes)
- 'Fighting Hummingbirds' by Jamie MacArthur (11%, 46 Votes)
- 'Rainbow' by Daniel Vago (7%, 29 Votes)
- 'Good Morning' by T. Page (6%, 25 Votes)
- 'Fox in the frost' by Noushka (6%, 24 Votes)
- 'Happy Christmas' by Tom McJay (4%, 18 Votes)
- 'Capuchin monkey' by Luiz Baroni Junior (4%, 16 Votes)
- 'In Middle of the Sunrise - Southern Grey Shrike' by Jignesh Minaxi (4%, 15 Votes)
- 'Middle Spotted Woodpecker' by Piotr Strażnikiewicz (3%, 12 Votes)
- 'Summer Tanager' by Glenn Perrigo (2%, 10 Votes)
- 'Barn Owl basking in the sunlight on a cold winter day' by Anonymous (2%, 10 Votes)
- 'Bamboo Pit Viper' by Raj Dhage (2%, 10 Votes)
- 'Snowshoe Rabbit in Winter' by Jaliya Rasaputra (2%, 10 Votes)
- 'Bird of Paradise' by D.R. Dharmesh and B. Patel (2%, 9 Votes)
- 'Chukar Partridge cross the frozen Indus River' by Hymakar Valluru (2%, 7 Votes)
- 'Blue-and-yellow Macaw pair allopreening in the Amazon' by Andrew Whittaker (2%, 7 Votes)
- 'Kite' by Nandish Songire (1%, 6 Votes)
- 'Dragonfly Fashion Model' by Paamul Jack (1%, 5 Votes)
- 'Eagle Owl in coloured pencils & gouache' by Sheila Higginson (1%, 5 Votes)
- 'Rufous Trepie' by Sagar Gavas (1%, 3 Votes)
- 'Indian squirrel' by Sutej Jangam (0%, 2 Votes)
- 'Juvenile White Ibis' by Joelle Budden (0%, 2 Votes)
- 'Rose-ringed Parrot' by Anant (0%, 1 Votes)
Total Voters: 156
Now that you’ve voted, submit your photo for:
Don’t delay! Do it today.
Conditions of Entry
1) The photo must have been taken by you, and you own the copyright.
2) The photo description must include a caption and your name.
2) Entries will be limited to one original photo per person.
4) Photos of pets, captive or domesticated animals are not allowed.
5) Photos not in accordance with conditions of entry may be excluded.
6) Winning photos will also be featured on our blog’s rotating banner.
7) Voters casting only 1 vote (instead of 3) may have their vote disqualified.
8) You have read and agree to our Terms of Service.