Welcome to the “Best Photo of the Week” competition showcasing and celebrating the biodiversity of Planet Earth.
Voting is easy and lots of fun. First click an image and browse through the slideshow.
Then select the three images you like best of all and click the VOTE button at the bottom of the page.
After registering your vote you will be able to see the current status of the voting. Voting will remain open for 6 days after which the results will be published.
Please leave any comments you might have at the bottom of this page.
Glenn Perrigo49 votes (9.23%)
Maciej Olszewski43 votes (8.1%)
Dana Allen40 votes (7.53%)
Neil Pope30 votes (5.65%)
Morkel Erasmus30 votes (5.65%)
Michalis Kotsakis27 votes (5.08%)
Alain Pascua26 votes (4.9%)
Augusto Atturo25 votes (4.71%)
Bob Shepardson23 votes (4.33%)
Noushka Wildlife23 votes (4.33%)
Dave Waddell22 votes (4.14%)
Nancy Elwood20 votes (3.77%)
Robert Strickland20 votes (3.77%)
Adam Riley18 votes (3.39%)
Daniel Vago17 votes (3.2%)
Fabricio Vasconcelos Costa16 votes (3.01%)
Marie-France Grenouillet13 votes (2.45%)
Amanda Potgieter de Swardt12 votes (2.26%)
Daniël Koop11 votes (2.07%)
Scott Simmons11 votes (2.07%)
Sherri Simms9 votes (1.69%)
Mavourneen Strozewski9 votes (1.69%)
Leigh Lofgren9 votes (1.69%)
John Ravindran7 votes (1.32%)
Josie Brendle6 votes (1.13%)
Myer Bornstein5 votes (0.94%)
Stephen Daly4 votes (0.75%)
Ken Billington3 votes (0.56%)
Margarita Steinhardt2 votes (0.38%)
Jaliya Rasaputra1 vote (0.19%)
|The next competition starts on 05 December 2015
|Winning photos will be featured on our banner
Conditions of Entry
- You have read and agree to the Terms of Service
- You confirm that the photo copyright belongs to you.
- The photo title and descriptive fields must be completed.
- Photos in frames or with colored borders are not allowed.
- Photos of pets, captive or domestic animals are not allowed.
- Photos not in accordance with conditions of use may be excluded.
- Winning photos will also be featured on our blog’s rotating banner.
- Images should not be duplicated by uploading into more than one gallery.
- Composite photos created by superimposing two or more separate photos not allowed.