During the last week our members have again entered some outstanding top-ranking wildlife images for the “Best Photo of the Week” competition.
Click on the first image and then page through the slideshow. Please select the three images you like best of all and VOTE for them at the bottom of this page. Voting will remain open for 6 days after which the results will be published.
After registering your 3 votes you’ll be able to see which images our other readers have chosen. You may wish to return to this page during the week to see how the voting is proceeding.
Please leave comments at the bottom of this page.
Which 3 photos from last week did you like best of all?
- 'Alaskan Brown Bear after a swim' by Don Getty (17%, 58 Votes)
- 'The Senators Debate' by Rio Selva (12%, 40 Votes)
- 'Osprey with Rainbow Trout' by Jamie MacArthur (11%, 39 Votes)
- 'Blue Tailed Beeeater in India' by Sathish Poojari (6%, 21 Votes)
- 'Fiery Red Dragon in Obelisk Position' by Noushka (6%, 21 Votes)
- 'Painted Grasshoppers' by Sumon Sinha (5%, 18 Votes)
- 'Common Kingfisher' by Raj Dhage (5%, 16 Votes)
- 'One of the most beautiful raptors - the Little Own' by Greg Coyne (5%, 16 Votes)
- 'Coming in for a closer look...! Great Snipe' by Martin Garner (4%, 14 Votes)
- 'In a Protective Stance' by Santosh Mulik, Pune, India (4%, 14 Votes)
- 'Halconcitos en el Collon Cura Patagonia Argentina' by Susana Emilia Serrano (4%, 14 Votes)
- 'Found a Peanut' by anonymous photographer (4%, 13 Votes)
- 'Final Approach' by Fred Cavese (3%, 11 Votes)
- 'Bald Eagle in Flight' by Harry Eggens (3%, 9 Votes)
- 'Ruby-throat' by Susi Stroud (2%, 7 Votes)
- 'Wasbeertje' by Konter (2%, 7 Votes)
- 'Long-tailed Silkyflycatcher with Berry' by Vikram Potdar (2%, 7 Votes)
- 'Painted Stork' by Akshay Sathe (2%, 6 Votes)
- 'King of Jungle' By Rajesh Desai (1%, 5 Votes)
- 'Baby Bobcat' by Joelle Budden (1%, 4 Votes)
- 'Puffin n Puffin' by Cheryl Campbell (1%, 3 Votes)
Total Voters: 122
Now that you’ve voted, submit your photo for:
Don’t delay! Do it today.
Conditions of Entry
1) The photo must have been taken by you, and you own the copyright.
2) The photo description must include a caption and your name.
2) Entries will be limited to one original photo per person.
4) Photos of pets, captive or domesticated animals are not allowed.
5) Photos not in accordance with conditions of entry may be excluded.
6) Winning photos will also be featured on our blog’s rotating banner.