During the last week our members have again entered some outstanding top-ranking wildlife images for the “Best Photo of the Week” competition.
Click on the first image and then page through the slideshow. Please select the three images you like best of all and VOTE for them at the bottom of this page (to ensure fairness you must cast 3 votes). Voting will remain open for 6 days after which the results will be published.
After registering your 3 votes you’ll be able to see which images our other readers have chosen. You may wish to return to this page during the week to see how the voting is proceeding.
Please leave comments at the bottom of this page.
Which 3 photos from last week did you like best of all?
- 'I'll Surrender' by Harry Eggens (16%, 69 Votes)
- 'Success' by Jamie MacArthur (12%, 53 Votes)
- 'Black Skimmer' by Herman Veenendaal (10%, 45 Votes)
- 'Splash' by Nitin Jain (9%, 38 Votes)
- 'Two Precious' by Lisa J. Waggoner (6%, 27 Votes)
- 'Precarious Perch' by Emma Jane (6%, 25 Votes)
- 'Red kite taking off' by Noushka (6%, 25 Votes)
- 'I See You' by Nitin Joshi (6%, 25 Votes)
- 'The Winner!' by Ameya Mulye (5%, 21 Votes)
- 'Goshawk bathing' by Rob Giroux (4%, 18 Votes)
- 'Common Kestrel Male' by Raj Dhage (3%, 15 Votes)
- 'Great Blue Heron prefers fish' by Sadru Patel (3%, 15 Votes)
- 'Catch of the Day' by Nancy Elwood (3%, 15 Votes)
- 'Hardhead Landing' by Ford Kristo (3%, 14 Votes)
- 'Indian Robin Female' by Surendra Agnihotri (2%, 9 Votes)
- 'Hunter' by Silvestr Szabó (2%, 8 Votes)
- 'Male Kestrel' by Amol Chaudhari (2%, 7 Votes)
- 'Just a couple of Hornbills' by Katie Wood (1%, 4 Votes)
Total Voters: 171
Now that you’ve voted, submit your photo for:
Don’t delay! Do it today.
Conditions of Entry
1) The photo must have been taken by you, and you own the copyright.
2) The photo description must include a caption and your name.
2) Entries will be limited to one original photo per person.
4) Photos of pets, captive or domesticated animals are not allowed.
5) Photos not in accordance with conditions of entry may be excluded.
6) Winning photos will also be featured on our blog’s rotating banner.
7) Voters casting only 1 vote (instead of 3) may have their vote disqualified.
8) You have read and agree to our Terms of Service.