Welcome to the “Best Photo of the Week” competition showcasing and celebrating the biodiversity of Planet Earth.
Voting is easy and lots of fun. First click an image and browse through the slideshow.
Then select the three images you like best of all and click the VOTE button at the bottom of the page.
After registering your vote you will be able to see the current status of the voting.
Please leave any comments you might have at the bottom of this page. Voting will remain open for 6 days after which the results will be published.
Kath Aggiss55 votes (12.06%)
Howard Cheek34 votes (7.46%)
Don DesJardin34 votes (7.46%)
Dave Richards31 votes (6.8%)
Stephen Daly24 votes (5.26%)
Eric Hamilton23 votes (5.04%)
Candice Botha22 votes (4.82%)
Rick Lieder19 votes (4.17%)
Noushka Wildlife17 votes (3.73%)
Morkel Erasmus16 votes (3.51%)
Glenn Perrigo15 votes (3.29%)
Robert Strickland14 votes (3.07%)
Pieter J de Villiers14 votes (3.07%)
Marek Kocan13 votes (2.85%)
Jaliya Rasaputra13 votes (2.85%)
Margarita Steinhardt11 votes (2.41%)
Erika Schroedersecker11 votes (2.41%)
Lee Spence11 votes (2.41%)
Nirupam Roy10 votes (2.19%)
Marcelo Allende9 votes (1.97%)
Dave Waddell9 votes (1.97%)
Jill Wussow8 votes (1.75%)
Myer Bornstein8 votes (1.75%)
Ragoo Rao8 votes (1.75%)
Ken Billington6 votes (1.32%)
Ann Chapman6 votes (1.32%)
Jem Babbington5 votes (1.1%)
Juan Fernandez4 votes (0.88%)
Larry Gardella3 votes (0.66%)
Julie Feinstein2 votes (0.44%)
Vasanthan Jayaguru1 vote (0.22%)
|The next competition starts on 06 Jun 2015|
|Winning photos will be featured on our banner|
Conditions of Entry
- You have read and agree to the Terms of Service
- You confirm that the photo copyright belongs to you.
- The photo title and descriptive fields must be completed.
- Photos in frames or with colored borders are not allowed.
- Photos of pets, captive or domestic animals are not allowed.
- Photos not in accordance with conditions of use may be excluded.
- Winning photos will also be featured on our blog’s rotating banner.
- Images should not be duplicated by uploading into more than one gallery.
- Composite photos created by superimposing two or more separate photos not allowed.