During the last week our members have again entered some outstanding top-ranking wildlife images for the “Best Photo of the Week” competition.
Click on the first image and then page through the slideshow. Please select the three images you like best of all and VOTE for them at the bottom of this page (to ensure fairness you must cast 3 votes). Voting will remain open for 6 days after which the results will be published.
After registering your 3 votes you’ll be able to see which images our other readers have chosen. You may wish to return to this page during the week to see how the voting is proceeding.
Please leave comments at the bottom of this page.
Which 3 photos from last week did you like best of all?
- 'Flight of the Roseate Spoonbill' by Nancy Elwood (11%, 47 Votes)
- 'Fishing together' by Nitin Jain (10%, 44 Votes)
- 'Headwaters' by Howard Cheek (10%, 42 Votes)
- 'Dragon ballerine' by Noushka (8%, 36 Votes)
- 'Snowy Owl Stretching' by Tim Kuhn (7%, 30 Votes)
- 'Reakirt's Blue butterfly' by Glenn Perrigo (5%, 22 Votes)
- 'Beauty of Butterfly' by Elaine Chong (5%, 22 Votes)
- 'A moment of magic ! White-winged Crossbill' by Laval Roy (4%, 18 Votes)
- 'Little Grebe with more than a mouthful' by Susan P. Nye (4%, 17 Votes)
- 'We Can Share' by Joelle Budden (4%, 17 Votes)
- 'Curious Squirrel' by Tom Smit (4%, 16 Votes)
- 'Three in one' by Ashvin (3%, 15 Votes)
- 'Neoscona punctigera' by Anand Amembal (3%, 13 Votes)
- 'Stare' by Santosh M. (3%, 13 Votes)
- 'Crested Tit (Lophophanes cristatus)' by Kai Helge Andersen (3%, 12 Votes)
- 'Brown pelican' by John Spohrer (3%, 12 Votes)
- 'Dressed in Pink', Roseate Spoonbill' by Kimberly Bohon (2%, 10 Votes)
- 'Red Whiskered Bulbul' by Sunil Thokal (2%, 9 Votes)
- 'Sparrowhawk' by Piotr Strażnikiewicz (2%, 7 Votes)
- 'Sparrow' by Sutej Jangam (2%, 7 Votes)
- 'What Are You Looking At? (Yucatecan Osprey)' by Paamul Jack (1%, 6 Votes)
- 'Wild Kestrel' by Keith Bannister (1%, 5 Votes)
- 'Longlure Frogfish' by Betty Wills (1%, 3 Votes)
- 'Black Kite' by Nandish Songire (0%, 2 Votes)
- 'Nuevo familia' by Beachbunny (0%, 2 Votes)
- 'Pochard' by Swadeepsinh (0%, 2 Votes)
- 'Prized Catch' by Dharana (0%, 1 Votes)
Total Voters: 165
Now that you’ve voted, submit your photo for:
Don’t delay! Do it today.
Conditions of Entry
1) The photo must have been taken by you, and you own the copyright.
2) The photo description must include a caption and your name.
2) Entries will be limited to one original photo per person.
4) Photos of pets, captive or domesticated animals are not allowed.
5) Photos not in accordance with conditions of entry may be excluded.
6) Winning photos will also be featured on our blog’s rotating banner.
7) Voters casting only 1 vote (instead of 3) may have their vote disqualified.