During the last week our members have again entered some outstanding top-ranking wildlife images for the “Best Photo of the Week” competition.
Click on the first image and then page through the slideshow. Please select the three images you like best of all and VOTE for them at the bottom of this page. Voting will remain open for 6 days after which the results will be published.
After registering your 3 votes you’ll be able to see which images our other readers have chosen. You may wish to return to this page during the week to see how the voting is proceeding. You may also leave comments at the bottom of this page if you wish.
Which 3 photos from last week did you like best of all?
- Ocelot in the Atlantic Forest by Leonardo Merçon (25%, 138 Votes)
- 'In Hot Pursuit' Swallowtail mating behavior - Howard Cheek (9%, 50 Votes)
- Indigo Snake by Lori Huff (9%, 47 Votes)
- Curious Arabian Red Fox by Mike Pope (8%, 43 Votes)
- In the Spotlight by Tom Kruissink (8%, 42 Votes)
- Arguing Cape Gannets at Mercury Island, Namibia by Jessica Kemper (7%, 38 Votes)
- Martial eagle by Jefferson Silva (6%, 32 Votes)
- Peek- A- Boo by Omar Loza (5%, 28 Votes)
- Ninja Turtle by Rahul Belsare (4%, 22 Votes)
- Broad-wing Hawk by Ken Adams (4%, 20 Votes)
- Crested Caracara by Myer Bornstein (2%, 13 Votes)
- Leucistic Gentoo Penguin in Antarctica by Nina Stavlund (2%, 12 Votes)
- Lizards in Love by Joelle Budden (2%, 11 Votes)
- Sneeuwuil by Jan Konter (2%, 9 Votes)
- Field Bindweed with Insect by Lies Lammers (2%, 9 Votes)
- Keel-billed Toucan von Beatrice Bäumle (2%, 9 Votes)
- Hyla Geographica Coproflage in Peruvian Amazon by Glenn Perrigo (1%, 8 Votes)
- Grande Aigrette par Xavier Rocton (1%, 7 Votes)
- Male black swallowtail nectaring on Zinnia flower by Suzanne O'Rourke (1%, 6 Votes)
- Wall Lizard by Simon Millward (1%, 3 Votes)
- Colorful Combo by Arun Bhardwaj (1%, 3 Votes)
Total Voters: 261
Now that you’ve voted, submit your photo for:
Don’t delay! Do it today.
Conditions of Entry
1) The photo must have been taken by you, and you own the copyright.
2) The photo description must include a caption and your name.
2) Entries will be limited to one original photo per person.
4) Photos of pets, captive or domesticated animals are not allowed.
5) Photos not in accordance with conditions of entry may be excluded.
6) Winning photos will also be featured on our blog’s rotating banner.