Welcome to the “Best Photo of the Week” competition showcasing and celebrating the biodiversity of Planet Earth.
Voting is easy and lots of fun. First click an image and browse through the slideshow.
Then select the three images you like best of all and click the VOTE button at the bottom of the page.
After registering your vote you will be able to see the current status of the voting. Voting will remain open for 6 days after which the results will be published.
Please leave any comments you might have at the bottom of this page.
Bob Shepardson59 votes (10.03%)
Dave Waddell56 votes (9.52%)
Dana Allen51 votes (8.67%)
Dave Richards48 votes (8.16%)
Kath Aggiss40 votes (6.8%)
Rita Caluori36 votes (6.12%)
Paamul Jack34 votes (5.78%)
Alan De Witt24 votes (4.08%)
David Barr24 votes (4.08%)
Noushka Wildlife24 votes (4.08%)
Antonis Tsaknakis23 votes (3.91%)
Stephen Harper22 votes (3.74%)
Jill Wussow20 votes (3.4%)
Ken Billington16 votes (2.72%)
Paul Wild15 votes (2.55%)
Armond Scipione12 votes (2.04%)
Yoav Perlman12 votes (2.04%)
Michalis Kotsakis10 votes (1.7%)
Laura Erickson10 votes (1.7%)
Jefferson Silva9 votes (1.53%)
Brian Anderson8 votes (1.36%)
Marcelo Allende8 votes (1.36%)
Jem Babbington6 votes (1.02%)
Vasant Jayaguru6 votes (1.02%)
Larry Nichols4 votes (0.68%)
Bob Pelkey4 votes (0.68%)
Shaikh Gaffar4 votes (0.68%)
Simon Rix3 votes (0.51%)
|The next competition starts on 07 Jan 2017
|Winning photos will be featured on our banner
Conditions of Entry
- You have read and agree to the Terms of Service
- You confirm that the photo copyright belongs to you.
- The photo title and descriptive fields must be completed.
- Photos in frames or with colored borders are not allowed.
- Photos of pets, captive or domestic animals are not allowed.
- Photos of paintings or drawings of wild animals are not allowed.
- Photos not in accordance with conditions of use may be excluded.
- Winning photos will also be featured on our blog’s rotating banner.
- Images should not be duplicated by uploading into more than one gallery.
- Composite photos created by superimposing two or more separate photos not allowed.