Welcome to the “Best Photo of the Week” competition showcasing and celebrating the biodiversity of Planet Earth.
Voting is easy and lots of fun. First click an image and browse through the slideshow.
Then select the three images you like best of all and click the VOTE button at the bottom of the page.
After registering your vote you will be able to see the current status of the voting. Voting will remain open for 6 days after which the results will be published.
Please leave any comments you might have at the bottom of this page.
Kerry Singleton71 votes (11.38%)
Sherry Shepardson67 votes (10.74%)
Reima Rönkkö56 votes (8.97%)
Thomas Winstone51 votes (8.17%)
Bob Shepardson49 votes (7.85%)
Noushka Wildlife49 votes (7.85%)
Candy McManiman46 votes (7.37%)
Diane Stuckey31 votes (4.97%)
Paamul Jack21 votes (3.37%)
Antonis Tsaknakis21 votes (3.37%)
Ken Billington19 votes (3.04%)
Rahul Sarkale19 votes (3.04%)
Charles Vanpraet15 votes (2.4%)
Sankar Singha14 votes (2.24%)
Vinayak Yardi14 votes (2.24%)
Alain Pascua13 votes (2.08%)
Michalis Kotsakis12 votes (1.92%)
Katie Wood11 votes (1.76%)
Myer Bornstein11 votes (1.76%)
Ragoo Rao10 votes (1.6%)
Pranesh Kodancha9 votes (1.44%)
Eija Rönkkö9 votes (1.44%)
John Wright6 votes (0.96%)
|The next competition starts on 08 July 2017|
|Winning photos will be featured on our banner|
Conditions of Entry
- You have read and agree to the Terms of Service
- You confirm that the photo copyright belongs to you.
- The photo title and descriptive fields must be completed.
- Photos in frames or with colored borders are not allowed.
- Photos of pets, captive or domestic animals are not allowed.
- Photos of paintings or drawings of wild animals are not allowed.
- Photos not in accordance with conditions of use may be excluded.
- Winning photos will also be featured on our blog’s rotating banner.
- Images should not be duplicated by uploading into more than one gallery.
- Composite photos created by superimposing two or more separate photos not allowed.