Welcome to the “Best Photo of the Week” competition showcasing and celebrating the biodiversity of Planet Earth.
Voting is easy and lots of fun. First click an image and browse through the slideshow.
Then select the three images you like best of all and click the VOTE button at the bottom of the page.
After registering your vote you will be able to see the current status of the voting. Voting will remain open for 6 days after which the results will be published.
Please leave any comments you might have at the bottom of this page.
Maciej Olszewski88 votes (17.78%)
Glenn Perrigo41 votes (8.28%)
John Anderson40 votes (8.08%)
Morkel Erasmus37 votes (7.47%)
Noushka Wildlife34 votes (6.87%)
Pamela Gunn26 votes (5.25%)
Leka Huie23 votes (4.65%)
Dana Allen19 votes (3.84%)
Jacqueline Deely18 votes (3.64%)
Sherri Simms16 votes (3.23%)
James Hamilton-Bird15 votes (3.03%)
Vasant Jayaguru15 votes (3.03%)
Frederic Consejo13 votes (2.63%)
Adam Riley12 votes (2.42%)
Bob Shepardson11 votes (2.22%)
Marcelo Allende10 votes (2.02%)
Robert Strickland10 votes (2.02%)
Terence Hale9 votes (1.82%)
Ken Billington9 votes (1.82%)
Jaliya Rasaputra8 votes (1.62%)
DP Joiner7 votes (1.41%)
Juan Fernandez6 votes (1.21%)
Julie Feinstein6 votes (1.21%)
Dave Waddell5 votes (1.01%)
Jem Babbington5 votes (1.01%)
Per-Eric Svahn3 votes (0.61%)
Michalis Kotsakis3 votes (0.61%)
Scott Simmons2 votes (0.4%)
Robert Tovey2 votes (0.4%)
Manuel Pena1 vote (0.2%)
Andy Hood1 vote (0.2%)
|The next competition starts on 07 Nov 2015|
|Winning photos will be featured on our banner|
Conditions of Entry
- You have read and agree to the Terms of Service
- You confirm that the photo copyright belongs to you.
- The photo title and descriptive fields must be completed.
- Photos in frames or with colored borders are not allowed.
- Photos of pets, captive or domestic animals are not allowed.
- Photos not in accordance with conditions of use may be excluded.
- Winning photos will also be featured on our blog’s rotating banner.
- Images should not be duplicated by uploading into more than one gallery.
- Composite photos created by superimposing two or more separate photos not allowed.