Welcome to the “Best Photo of the Week” competition showcasing and celebrating the biodiversity of Planet Earth.
This week’s featured image: Hooded Merganser taken at Vancouver Island by Glenn Bartley.
Voting is easy and lots of fun. First click an image and browse through the slideshow.
Then select the three images you like best of all and click the VOTE button at the bottom of the page. After registering your vote you will be able to see the current status of the voting.
Please leave any comments you might have at the bottom of this page. Voting will remain open for 6 days after which the results will be published.
Morkel Erasmus39 votes (10.48%)
Ruth Thiessen35 votes (9.41%)
Rob Gipman34 votes (9.14%)
Scott Simmons25 votes (6.72%)
Milan Vogrin23 votes (6.18%)
Howard Cheek21 votes (5.65%)
Eric Hamilton19 votes (5.11%)
Jitendra S. Katre19 votes (5.11%)
Ragoo Rao15 votes (4.03%)
Robert Strickland12 votes (3.23%)
Dave Waddell11 votes (2.96%)
Laval Roy11 votes (2.96%)
Jaliya Rasaputra10 votes (2.69%)
Ken Billington10 votes (2.69%)
Larry Jordan10 votes (2.69%)
Noushka Wildlife10 votes (2.69%)
Myer Bornstein9 votes (2.42%)
Tony Murtagh9 votes (2.42%)
Dave Richards9 votes (2.42%)
Kathy Detweiler7 votes (1.88%)
Marcelo Allende7 votes (1.88%)
Glenn Perrigo7 votes (1.88%)
Julie Feinstein7 votes (1.88%)
Carol Duke6 votes (1.61%)
DP Joiner5 votes (1.34%)
Jem Babbington2 votes (0.54%)
Shrikant Prabhu0 votes (0%)
|The next competition starts on 09 May
|Winning photos will be featured on our banner
Conditions of Entry
- You have read and agree to the Terms of Service
- You confirm that the photo copyright belongs to you.
- The photo title and descriptive fields must be completed.
- Photos in frames or with colored borders are not allowed.
- Photos of pets, captive or domestic animals are not allowed.
- Photos not in accordance with conditions of use may be excluded.
- Winning photos will also be featured on our blog’s rotating banner.
- Images should not be duplicated by uploading into more than one gallery.
- Composite photos created by superimposing two or more separate photos not allowed.