During the last week our members have again entered some outstanding top-ranking wildlife images for the “Best Photo of the Week” competition.
Click on the first image and then page through the slideshow. Please select the three images you like best of all and VOTE for them at the bottom of this page. Voting will remain open for 6 days after which the results will be published.
After registering your 3 votes you’ll be able to see which images our other readers have chosen. You may wish to return to this page during the week to see how the voting is proceeding.
Please leave comments at the bottom of this page.
Which 3 photos from last week did you like best of all?
- 'Toss' by Nitin Jain (17%, 85 Votes)
- 'Charge' by Pradeep Kumar (14%, 73 Votes)
- 'Indian Gazelle' by Raj Dhage (9%, 47 Votes)
- 'Following Momma' by Sam Maggio (8%, 40 Votes)
- 'Shall We Dance?' by Kevin Malo (5%, 27 Votes)
- 'Fungus in Light' by Tom Smit (5%, 26 Votes)
- 'Female bullfinch in blossom' by Andrew Symons (5%, 25 Votes)
- 'Proud Eagle' by Pam Mullins (5%, 25 Votes)
- 'American Bittern' by Joachim Ruhstein (4%, 19 Votes)
- 'Lonesome Mourning Dove' by G. Perrigeaux (4%, 18 Votes)
- 'Poser - Purple Sunbird with eclipse plumage' by Zafar (3%, 17 Votes)
- 'Roaring Autumn' by Val Gall (3%, 15 Votes)
- 'White Cheeked Barbet' by Ajith Everester (3%, 14 Votes)
- 'Chipping Sparrow' by Theresa Fowler (2%, 12 Votes)
- 'Mischievous Dragonfly' by Paamul Jack (2%, 11 Votes)
- 'One bird in the sunset' by Zeeshan Azmat (2%, 11 Votes)
- 'No oysters - Common Oystercatcher in Switzerland' by Thomas Nierle (2%, 9 Votes)
- 'Leaf-Footed Beetle' by Joelle Budden (1%, 7 Votes)
- 'Fall Chickadee' by Lee Miller (1%, 5 Votes)
- 'Puffin in sunset' by Frans Bouman (1%, 5 Votes)
- 'Bald eagle' by Robert Strickland (1%, 4 Votes)
- 'Sand Hill Cranes' by Herman Veenendaal (1%, 3 Votes)
- 'Landing gear ready' by Simon Millward (1%, 3 Votes)
- 'But where are the fruits? seems to say this Hermit Thrush' by Laval Roy (1%, 3 Votes)
- 'Gaviota cocinera (Larus dominicanus)' by Orlando Díaz (0%, 1 Votes)
Total Voters: 211
Now that you’ve voted, submit your photo for:
Don’t delay! Do it today.
Conditions of Entry
1) The photo must have been taken by you, and you own the copyright.
2) The photo description must include a caption and your name.
2) Entries will be limited to one original photo per person.
4) Photos of pets, captive or domesticated animals are not allowed.
5) Photos not in accordance with conditions of entry may be excluded.
6) Winning photos will also be featured on our blog’s rotating banner.